Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After going out to the bars friday night, I was sleeping it off. ;) My dad had called and said there was a Pontiac dealer that had a Solstice that was close to where I live (he had heard it on the radio). I've never gotten there that fast in my life as i did saturday morning. NO SOLTICE!!! they had one last weekend, a GM guy had driven his down and let the dealer have it for the weekend. It turns out the radio was rerunning some stuff from the previous week. Talk about let down!

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
:crying: :crying: Should have been at the mall in NE Ohio.. They had 5. More than any dealer in the country :) It sucks not being able to see one. Hang in there. :cool:

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Dumpweed said:
After going out to the bars friday night, I was sleeping it off. ;) My dad had called and said there was a Pontiac dealer that had a Solstice that was close to where I live (he had heard it on the radio). I've never gotten there that fast in my life as i did saturday morning. NO SOLTICE!!! they had one last weekend, a GM guy had driven his down and let the dealer have it for the weekend. It turns out the radio was rerunning some stuff from the previous week. Talk about let down!
Where do you live? Call all the pontiac dealers, some of them should have some pre production.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I live in LaGrange Indiana, its in NE part of the state. i figure the dealer in Ft wayne will have one soon. our dealer in our county is small, probably wont see one there for a while.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
KYSol said:
: Should have been at the mall in NE Ohio.. They had 5. More than any dealer in the country :) It sucks not being able to see one. Hang in there. :cool:
Actually we had 6.
At one point during the cruise yesterday, we passed a Pontiac dealer. Its a shame they were closed. I would have love to seen the look on their faces.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Marco said:
Actually we had 6.
At one point during the cruise yesterday, we passed a Pontiac dealer. Its a shame they were closed. I would have love to seen the look on their faces.
That thought crossed my mind as well when we passed the dealership.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts