Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:):)I'm up for putting together a ride if anyone is interested, it could be through north Georgia mtns over to NC or we could do a trip over the Tail of the Dragon, We just did the Tail with friends yesterday only had three cars but was awesome. as we turned onto 129 there was about 25 Porches coming the other way, even though we were out numbered we waved. I'd love to put together a day trip or an overnight trip if we get some interest. Let me know The season is winding down lets take one last ride before the weather gets bad. Post ideas if you like. leave some Saturday morning return Sunday ..............LETS DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :lurk: :cool:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sounds like fun and I'm looking for just such an activity. Are there any NWF Solstice owners who would like to do something closer to home?

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
We are definitely in with 2 cars if we're talking about 10/27.

Work will probably get in the way of my fun on the other near weekends but possibly not....:willy:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you to the few that showed interest, but I think I'm gonna pull the plug on this trip, seems like it's a lack of interest , some folks travel long way's to go to events but no interest in mine. Little no lot discouraging/ I will not be trying to get the Georgia group up and running anymore. thank you for those that have rode with me it was awesome. this is not to say anyone ever wants to go for a ride I'm always here, but as far as us traveling to events, it's over. Will not do it anymore hope to see my friends in the mtns sometime.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts