Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Let's start a "Solstice k/2" coalition!

That's right, my Solstice Brothers and Sisters. It's time for us 2nd thousand customers to start getting some love? How about the moniker "Solstice k/2." for us. Sure we missed the eop... but it wasn't our fault... just luck of the draw. We were watching the Apprentice that night too. Nothing to be ashamed of! Maybe we can produce our own little "Solstice k/2 plaque" to place on the dash... a t-shirt, a koozie... I don't care. I'm tired of feeling like a second class citizen. Solstice k/2 owners UNITE! Who's coming with me? Okay... the goldfish is coming with me... who else?

ChestRockwell
Solstice k/2 (soon) and damn proud of it

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You're in...

Okay buckeye, you're vice prez. Who can do a design for OUR dashboard plaque? Okay, we're just an idea right now. A few more people it will be a concept... a few more, a movement!

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
buckeyewilky said:
... We were just not as lucky.
Sounds like a team motto

:glol:

I think I'm in the 4k team... :yawn:

·
Registered
174 Posts
It won't take long, the movement will begin. I bet it will move faster than the arrival of my SOL!!!!!!!!!! :lol: NOT SO LUCKY. Sounds like a good motto to me what do you think CHEST?

Chest- President
Buckeye-V.President

·
Premium Member
5,849 Posts
I'll be designer/treasurer. How's this?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,965 Posts
solli4me said:
:glol: :glol:
Perfect! Ok who'll get vin 3000? 4000? 5000? Since 8's my lucky number, I want vin 108888 :

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
solli4me said:
Didn't everyone scarf up the "ask me about" pins at the dealerships that the salespersons where supposed to wear? I secured several. Get one of those and some epoxy...

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Remember it's k/2

solli4me said:

4me... c'mon, Dawg. Let's get the K/2 nomenclature in there!!! Drop the 10,000. You're Treasurer. Remember, these are only temporary positions until our official elections are held early next year after we are all delivered. More designs.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
deluke said:
I'm glad I didn't get first 1000 now ,there were to many big problems with quality.
Maybe for some ... probably very few, actually. Mine is fine, in all aspects.

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Fortimir said:
K/2...

It's either a mountain... skis... or 500 (1,000 divided by 2).
I was gonna say skates. I remember probably 8 or so years ago I had a pair of K2 rollerblades.

Top google results for "k2" does in fact produce pictures of a mountain (in Japan?)

The skates:

and the logo from the skates/skis... would be cool to use it, too bad it's copyrighted.

·
Premium Member
5,849 Posts
Ok, ok editguy...

Attachments

·
Registered
905 Posts
Why can't we all just be in the 1st YR Coalition?

1 - 20 of 43 Posts