Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chime in if you would like a detail section started here. I'm doing my best to contact the owner of this site and I've expressed my interested in helping getting it started. I'm sure their are other obcessed perfectionists out there besides me. Gary :agree:

·
2,574 Posts
yup, I would like it. I want to do it right from the start with this car. Unless there's a compelling reason not to. ;)

·
5,600 Posts
I think it would be extremely useful.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I think this maybe one the most important things in keeping a car of this nature looking good. I love detailing my cars and I would love to hear new ideas and new pruduct information from the experts.

·
Registered
729 Posts
I have already read everything you have said on these forums, and will continue to do so!! Yours, as well as other experienced car afficionados on here have information that is golden!!

I would love to have a section like that, since I have no clue on how to keep a car beautiful.

I want to start with my new Solstice!!

- bspate -

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would suggest sending a message to the owner of the forum via the bottom of the home page where it says contact us. I will continue to do everything I can to get it done as well. Gary :agree:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts