Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up my Deep Blue solstice this weekend and already did my first mod. I joined the Gmroadster forum today also.

I go to the local meets on LI but rarely see any Sosltices or Skys. Where do you guys meet? I'd love to catch up with some of you guys and talk. Tuesdays I ususally go to the Oyster bay meet. there was a very nice Sky there last weekend and the guy was selling it.

Hope to meet some of you soon.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
I just picked up my Deep Blue solstice this weekend and already did my first mod. I joined the Gmroadster forum today also.

I go to the local meets on LI but rarely see any Sosltices or Skys. Where do you guys meet? I'd love to catch up with some of you guys and talk. Tuesdays I ususally go to the Oyster bay meet. there was a very nice Sky there last weekend and the guy was selling it.

Hope to meet some of you soon.
Sorry I only just noticed your thread. Most of our chit chat goes on in the regular Long Island thread http://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/f83/long-island-ny-club-part-viii-56180/index44.html#post873932. Modding already, you will certainly fit in with this group!

If you hit OBI really early on Sunday mornings you will find a bunch of Solsti roaming around.

Congrats on your new ride and welcome to the club!

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Every Tuesday in August will be Family Fun Night in Northport. We have to pick one to show up at and set up our cars on the street. Also, we will be invited to participate again this year in the Cow Harbor Day Parade in September. More to come on both.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts