Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Todays oakland press october 21 has the LIFE WEEKEND magazine insert inside. The solstice made the front cover its silver with two tone.The title on the front says THE sexiest cars of 2006. I dont know how to post pictures on my computer maybe someone can do this today

·
LOST SOL
4,675 Posts
I found this at their web site, but if you post the web link, then one of us could post it for you. :thumbs: You could just copy and paste the link.

PS: Wow, GM is saying that they will raise their pay ... in the future. :thumbs: ;)

·
Registered
73 Posts
Life!!! [Solstice cover, sexiest cars of 2006!]

The SOL made the cover of LIFE, that's historic, definitely gotta get me a copy of this one. I don't have it yet so if anyone has seen the article or can post it please do so. Remember LIFE is weekly so rush out and get a copy for your memoirs. Here’s the link to the cover page only: http://www.life.com/Life/

·
LOST SOL
4,675 Posts
JonzeOnSolstice said:
no prob...just saw the other post...mine's better ;)
I just was wondering if they are the same, because the other person said they saw the "weekend insert" :confused:

·
Registered
77 Posts
JonzeOnSolstice said:
no prob...just saw the other post...mine's better ;)

There are actually two other threads on this... but as you pointed out, yours is better :lol:

·
LOST SOL
4,675 Posts
Shishka said:
There are actually two other threads on this... but as you pointed out, yours is better :lol:
Thanks to my pic! ;) :lol:I am here for the lazy folks. ;) :lol: :yawn:

·
Registered
77 Posts
MSG_McKee said:
Thanks to my pic! ;) :lol:I am here for the lazy folks. ;) :lol: :yawn:

Absolutely... What would us lazy folk do without you. :cheers:

·
LOST SOL
4,675 Posts
Shishka said:
Absolutely... What would us lazy folk do without you. :cheers:
The funny thing is that I just learned how to post pics last week. :lol: I told everyone that I would be "dangerous" once I actually read the "FAQ" section. ;) :lol:

·
Registered
77 Posts
SlipSlider said:
BEST solstice cover yet! IMO

:agree: Very nice picture. I wish they could have shown the rear deck though. But still a great cover shot of the Sol. :yesnod:

·
Registered
753 Posts
that will teach me too look before posting. my scanner is slowly grinding away on the "LIFE" cover. For those who don't know, LIFE is not the magazine we remember from our youth- it is a weekly supplement that is added to newspapers, for instance friday's Philadelphia Inquirer.

·
Registered
77 Posts
cdb said:
that will teach me too look before posting. my scanner is slowly grinding away on the "LIFE" cover. For those who don't know, LIFE is not the magazine we remember from our youth- it is a weekly supplement that is added to newspapers, for instance friday's Philadelphia Inquirer.

CDB, Can LIFE be purchased as a stand-alone magazine off the shelf? I would really like to purchase this issue but it sounds like (by your post) it may only be available as an insert in the paper?? Do you know? :willy:

Thanks! :)

·
Sol Driving Member
2,597 Posts
JonzeOnSolstice said:
The SOL made the cover of LIFE, that's historic, definitely gotta get me a copy of this one. I don't have it yet so if anyone has seen the article or can post it please do so. Remember LIFE is weekly so rush out and get a copy for your memoirs. Here’s the link to the cover page only: http://www.life.com/Life/
This came as an insert in my Kansas City Star today. Is it also the cover of the newstand version of Life?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts