Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,595 Posts

·
Premium Member
580 Posts
Hi, I have the same bumper as the one in the pic (Not my car) and i noticed that it was modded to fit lights and i would like to know if anyone has done this, and which lights yall used and where can I find them. Thank you!
check out oznium.com. They have all sorts of LEDs. strips,spots, halos, whatever. Many are 12V compatible and need no resistors.

Bill.

·
Premium Member
1,718 Posts
Hi, I have the same bumper as the one in the pic (Not my car) and i noticed that it was modded to fit lights and i would like to know if anyone has done this, and which lights yall used and where can I find them. Thank you!
If it helps (and since no seems to have mentioned it), that's the RK Sport bumper. Might help with googling.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Do you have any updates on the lights? I went to get an inspection and failed because i need the lights on the front for whenever the turning signals are on

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Premium Member
3,595 Posts
Did you find the lights for the bumper?
we are currently leaning towards just using the OEM lights. We will do the final install this weekend...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Did you find the lights for the bumper?
we are currently leaning towards just using the OEM lights. We will do the final install this weekend...
Do you have the instructions to mount the OEM lights with the RK Sport bumper? I failed the inspection because i dont have turning signals on the front. So if you know how to mount them, it would help me a lot if you provide some info. Thanks!!

·
Premium Member
3,595 Posts
Do you have the instructions to mount the OEM lights with the RK Sport bumper? ...

I have to look in my email for "instructions", but I do have this pic.

The mounting points are very subtle , but as you can see in the pic, the OEM lights do fit.
My bumper has a screen/mesh covering the cutouts, and the mesh is mounted using one of the points needed by the OEM light.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Do you have the instructions to mount the OEM lights with the RK Sport bumper? ...

I have to look in my email for "instructions", but I do have this pic.

The mounting points are very subtle , but as you can see in the pic, the OEM lights do fit.
My bumper has a screen/mesh covering the cutouts, and the mesh is mounted using one of the points needed by the OEM light.
Thanks! If you happen to find the instructions/steps in your email, would you be able to share them please?

·
Premium Member
3,595 Posts
Thanks! If you happen to find the instructions/steps in your email, would you be able to share them please?
this photo was the only formal instructions that I received from the maker of the bumper.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,595 Posts
finally got my hood and bumper installed using OEM lights

·
Registered
444 Posts
How well does the hood fit?

·
Premium Member
3,595 Posts