Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Premium Member
940 Posts
I noticed it when I looged on tonight. I thought to myself,, "Was that flag always there?" I think it looks Great. The flag and a great American ride.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Troy Roberts said:
I planned on putting it up just for Memorial Day weekend but I like it so much I'm tempted to leave it!

:cheers:
Troy man! you gotta include the Candian flag too! what are you thinking! :lol: The solstice is mainly for North America, not just USA. Add the Canadian flag! That would make it look even better.

-Dylan

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
I like it!

Maybe you can pop something up there for the Canucks on a Canadian holiday.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Everyday is a holiday in Canada! ;)

Seriously though, PM me with some suggestions on your bigger Canadian specific holidays and I'll see if I can get something together.

·
Premium Member
4,041 Posts
Troy,
As always it's great. Just fantastic to see the flag with OUR car.

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
Looks awesome Troy! Nice job!

We just passed a Canadian holiday. Yesterday was Victoria Day to the north!

·
Registered
504 Posts
Stars & Stripes & Solstice an all American "S" factor.I love it. :patriot:

·
Registered
137 Posts
Awesome!

:thumbs:

:cool:

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
dylan01 said:
Troy man! you gotta include the Candian flag too! what are you thinking!
Tell you what ... he can put the Canadian flag up when he creates a new forum for the next great Canadian automobile. :lol: Just kidding of course, but c'mon ... you've got to give us this one. There are very few American cars I'd ever proudly display next to the Stars and Stripes, but I've got to say that looks great. With all due respect, I think adding the Canadian flag would dilute the concept. At the very least, I'd like to see it remain the way it is from Memorial Day through the Fourth of July, and then possibly revert back to the original if it creates too much controversy.

BTW, on a similar note, I love Moosehead beer, but I don't think it would be appropriate to add an eagle to the label in an effort to appease us Americans ... it's a Canadian beer and should embrace that fact. :)

At any rate, Troy ... I give it a big :thumbs:

·
4,592 Posts
jdot said:
very nice
welcome jdot!

And :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: to Troy!

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
The image is sweet. :thumbs:

1 - 20 of 74 Posts