Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lillie... what's up with the business? Shinoo? almost ( but not quite) anticipate your posts as much as the arrival of my car.
OK, not really... but don't forget us!... the cars are actually being delivered!
Guess I should reconsider my avatar!

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Gotta remember though. A lot of parts and such require having an actual car to work on. With a whopping what, 3 cars known delivered so far it's going to be hard for them to design parts off of thin air. :D

They need to get their own car, or have someone willing to lend them a car for development purposes.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
just a little rant... Lillie is local & I hope I can be of some help.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Lepiane,

Sorry, I was out of town for the last week. It was a much needed break before the storm. :)

You can definately be helpful to us while we wait for our car. We'll need to test fit and tune some of our new products. If you are willing, it can mean at cost (or even free) parts to you :)

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
You need to find the guy driving the truck your Solstice is on lepiane and slip him a Fifty. :D

·
Registered
214 Posts
We'll have some products soon. Don't worry, we are very excited about this car (especially after my early test drive) and will have some tasty bits for it as soon as we can.

Thanks to everyone for filling out our survey. We've gotten some great feedback that is helping guide our product development.

·
LOST SOL
4,675 Posts
Kappasphere

I was wondering how close Kappasphere was to presenting their Solstice after market line? I was just checking, due to 1K Sols hitting the road. I am curious to see some of the aftermarket stuff (car cover, tonneau, dual exhaust,ect.) on the 1K Sols.

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
I don't think they'll have anything until they get a Solstice of their own to test the products on. I don't know if Lillie ever mentioned when they expect delivery of a car. Maybe she'll let us know.

And BTW, I haven't said it yet, but stay strong over there! I for one am proud to know you. :patriot:

·
Registered
3,512 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
merging with duplicate thread about KappaSphere.

·
Registered
60 Posts
We'll have the site up in the next couple of weeks. We will have some products available and lots of phone numbers for your comments and suggestions! Also, we dont plan on getting our car until fall, so there are a few products we will have to wait to develop.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts