4,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
LISSC Holiday Party 2010
Date: Saturday, December 11, 2010
Where: Richfly's House
473 Everdell Avenue
West Islip, NY 11795
Time: 7pm​

Food and Beverage: There will be finger foods available. You may also make something and bring it:) If you would like alcohol, please bring your own. Rich is anxious to show off his new bar/lounge room!!

We will also be having a Holiday Gift Exchange. Here are the rules:

• Everyone brings one gift worth no more than $20, and places it in one central area.
  • Numbers are pulled from a hat to determine the order in which they are chosen.
  • #1 chooses a gift and unwraps it
  • #2 chooses another gift and unwraps it- they then have a choice as to either keep the gift they opened or trade with #1
  • #3 chooses another gift to open, and then can keep it or trade with anyone before them (#1 or #2)
  • It continues all of the way until it is the last person's turn- they open the last gift and can then trade with anyone before them.
  • What you get it what you get- remember, it is all for fun:)
Please RSVP in this thread as a courtesy to Rich. It is helpful to know how many people will be attending the party, and he has so kindly let us use his house for this celebration.

I will keep a running record of those attending and what they would like to bring, if anything. Please post if you will be attending, how many people, and what you will be bringing:) Thanks and we look forward to seeing you all there!

1. spiky3480- Various Soda
2. Lil Oggi- +1- Pasta and App
3. reedred- Booze
4. maxblast + Miriam
5. WestIslipGuy +1- Wings
6. Bob Shaw + 1
7. Shiny

·
Registered
579 Posts
Thanks for posting the thread Steve. I`m looking forward to getting everyone from the LISSC together for some hoilday cheer at yes Steve said it my new Bar/lounge room. We`ll have food and drinks and because I don`t know what everyone drinks and I`d hate to run out of something, BYOB if you like. This should be a great time and maybe a way of rejuvenating our club. Hope you guys can make it.

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Can't make out of town ?

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Mr. & Mrs. Oggi will be there. So far it's Spiky, Rich, us and definitely not Sarge.

·
Registered
1,564 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Sorry we will be missing it but at least it's for a good reason...we'll be in Cancun !
Have a great time all and Rich thanks for your generous offer of hospitality !

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Sorry we will be missing it but at least it's for a good reason...we'll be in Cancun !
Have a great time all and Rich thanks for your generous offer of hospitality !
And a Merry Christmas to you, too!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Count me in Steve. Me and my wife, Flo. Thanks for hosting Rich! I can drink heavily and walk home! NICE!! We'll bring a tray of wings.

THANKS!

·
Registered
579 Posts
Sounds good, glad you guys can make it.

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Are you going to bring anything, so I can put it down on the list?
Looks like a pasta hot dish from my skilled hands and an appetizer/canape from my little Betty Crocker who has been into her cooking of late. Retirees, hmph! :lol:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Looks like i only have to work 4 hours in the morning. So count me in...if I can find the time tomorrow I'll bake a cake, i just have to think of how i want to dress it up. But I'll bring some twisted tea's too.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Looks like i only have to work 4 hours in the morning. So count me in...if I can find the time tomorrow I'll bake a cake, i just have to think of how i want to dress it up. But I'll bring some twisted tea's too.
I believe the dress code is business casual. :lol:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts