Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Our beloved Stephanie was not able to join us for the holiday lights spectacular so I talked it over with her and we are planning an Outback Steakhouse night!

We would love it if you would join us on Monday, January 26th at 7:00 pm at the Outback located in Commack. Not only are we celebrating our love for steak but it will also be Stephanie's birthday! :yay:

Commack
(631) 864-7400
216 Jericho Turnpike, Commack NY 11725
Outback Steakhouse

Please confirm whether or not you will be able to make it and how many will be attending.

(P.S. I have no idea if they will or will not do separate checks :lol:)

Attendees:

1 Solsticesja
2 Spiky3480
1 Perris
1 ReedRed
1 SkyhighNY
2 ClassCat
1 WestIslipGuy
2 Maxblast
2 Lil' Oggi

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
am taking my dad to see his grandkids for the holidays, will be out of town but hope to be here for the next steakhouse meet

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Sorry No Thanks The Is Wife Working .

·
Registered
105 Posts
Count me in for Outback night (Tom too)

2 ClassCat

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Pep is going to try and make it if he is not away that day. I get home from work around so 7 so its a close call but it is just up the street from me so we'll see.

Paula

·
Registered
579 Posts
Sorry, I can`t make the 26th, thanks anyway.

·
Registered
836 Posts
wow it's almost like a party-I'm excited, miss ya'll-Happy New to Ya and can't wait for Mod meet-not that i'm getting any ofcourse, but I'm going for the company!:)

·
Premium Member
1,990 Posts
not that i'm getting any of course
Sorry to hear that. I don't know why you say "of course," though- you're a vibrant sexy woman! Hell, I'm tempted to drive over and throw you one right now! :D

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sorry to hear that. I don't know why you say "of course," though- you're a vibrant sexy woman! Hell, I'm tempted to drive over and throw you one right now! :D
Reed, your generosity knows no limits! :lol:

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Bumping to see if anyone else is interested or if anyone's schedule changed and have to cancel. Bump bump bump bump.

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Bumping to see if anyone else is interested or if anyone's schedule changed and have to cancel. Bump bump bump bump.
Bump this . . .
Mr. and Mrs. Oggi will attend!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts