Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 745 Posts

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
pep; said:
Sarge, did you win anything today? I had a great time today I drove out to the Hamptons with my car and went to the beach to check out all the hotties.
So, did you come back with a new girlfriend? :lol:

Sarge, I was out by you, and took the ferry to Fire Island!
So, did you come back with a new boyfriend? :glol:

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
So, did you come back with a new girlfriend? :lol:

So, did you come back with a new boyfriend? :glol:
What happens in the Hamptons stays in the Hamptons !!!:lol::lol::yesnod::thumbs:

·
Registered
211 Posts
On Oct 4 there is an Octoberfest type event called Traubenfest in Rockland County (20 miles north of the GW Bridge). If anyone is interested in this I could arrange a preferred parking area for the kappas. Here is the link from last year.

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
On Oct 4 there is an Octoberfest type event called Traubenfest in Rockland County (20 miles north of the GW Bridge). If anyone is interested in this I could arrange a preferred parking area for the kappas. Here is the link from last year.
Won't there be leering Porsche owners and Benz drivers with a superiority complex completely surrounding us? Yes? Sounds gut!

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Thanks Peter but I won't be able to make that. Nothing but work for me in the end of September beginning of October :(

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Thanks Peter but I won't be able to make that. Nothing but work for me in the end of September beginning of October :(
Shiny, I've got about 14 run booklets left and 27 cars signed up. A number of people still have last year's booklet, but we should probably knock out another 10 or 12, in case they forget them. Should I do it here on my printer, or is that something you can handle without piling up your workload this week? Don't be pressured. Say "no" if you can't! :willy:

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Today is Tuesday. This is the third Family Night and Car Show in Northport.
Everybody who can come, should come. We'll have fun. Be on Main St. around 5 PM. It closes off to entrants at 6.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Sounds like fun.....I'll be there

·
Registered
105 Posts
Here are the details for the Massapequa PAL 7th Annual Charity Car Show being held on Sunday, September 13, after our diner meet. There is no registration fee, no admission.--just drive in. According to their flyer, they have the coolest trophies, cool prizes, raffles, vendor tables, food & beverages & a picnic area. The time is from 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. at Parking Field M10 behind the Massapequa Train Station, 510 Parkside Blvd., Massapequa. Proceeds benefit the ACDS (Assn. for Children with Down Syndrome.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Shiny, I've got about 14 run booklets left and 27 cars signed up. A number of people still have last year's booklet, but we should probably knock out another 10 or 12, in case they forget them. Should I do it here on my printer, or is that something you can handle without piling up your workload this week? Don't be pressured. Say "no" if you can't! :willy:
Give me a count the Thursday before and I'll get them done for you. We have a new assistant in my office, maybe I'll make her do it! ;)

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Anyone wanna go this Sunday? We are all welcome.

Vinny Ten Racing
110 Field Street
West Babylon, NY 11704
(631) 414-7590

FREE

2 ND ANNUAL HAMBURGERS AND HORSEPOWER BBQ

COME JOIN THE CREW AT VTR ON SUNDAY AUGUST 23 FOR ANOTHER OFF THE HOOK BBQ AS ALWAYS THERE WILL BE FREE HAMBURGERS HOTDOGS AND SODA TO ALL WHO COME OVER 60 CARS AND ABOUT 15O PEOPLE WERE HERE LAST YEAR SO THIS YEAR WILL BE CRAZY SO GET HERE EARLY GATES OPEN AT 10 AND WE STOP AT 6PM

WE WILL MAKING DYNO PULLS WITH SOME OF OUR BIGGEST H.P. Z AND Gs TO SEE IF WE CAN BREAK 3000 HP IN ONE DAY!

THERE WILL MODELS ON HAND TO DO PERSONAL PHOTO SHOTS OF YOUR CAR.........

FREE CONTEST TO GUESS HOW MUCH H.P. WE CAN MAKE IN ONE DAY THE WINNER WILL RECEIVE A 250.00 DOLLAR GIFT

CERTIFICATE

ALL MAKES AND MODELS ARE WELCOME COME SEE SOME OF THE ISLANDS HOTTEST CARS

PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER TODD SIEGLE WILL BE ON HAND TO TAKE PICTURES OF YOUR RIDE

WILL BE MAKING ANOTHER FEATURE VIDEO SO MAKE SURE YOUR RIDE IS READY !

ALL CAR CLUBS ARE WELCOME ................................NO @#%HOLES....THANK YOU

AND ARE YOU READY FOR THIS

VTR ALONG WITH POWER HOUSE MCY. HAS RENTED ATCO RACEWAY ON MONDAY AUGUST 24 TH FROM 8.30 TO 4.30 ALL SPECTATORS THE ADMISSION WILL BE FREE COME SEE SOME OF VTRs QUICKEST CARS , AND POWERHOUSE MCYs FASTEST BIKES VINNY TEN WILL ALSO BE DOING SOME 7 SECOND PASSES ON HIS SUZUKI HYABUSA’ AS WELL AS MANY OTHERS FAST CARS AND BIKES! ENJOY OUR OWN PERSONAL RACE TRACK FOR THE DAY

ALL FOR SPECTATORS ARE FREE FROM POWERHOUSE MCY AND VTR

1 - 20 of 745 Posts