701 - 720 of 745 Posts

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO WHO :lol::lol: . YOU , ME , US ???????????? :devil::devil:

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
WHAT DO YOU MEAN BUY THAT :lol::lol::devil::devil:CAPS ON YOU . ;)

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
:party::party:Happy New Year!:party::party:
Stay home tonight. It's amateur night! :yesnod:
We picked up the Flex today!​

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Day one of the year . Well I worked on my soul and did so mod's on it and washed her . Tomorrow working on car number three and no idear what I'm getting :lol::lol: OK I need HELP :lol::lol: and it's only day one :devil::devil: Maybe I'll do the park SUNDAY ????? WE NEED PART 10 .

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Day one of the year . Well I worked on my soul and did so mod's on it and washed her . Tomorrow working on car number three and no idear what I'm getting :lol::lol: OK I need HELP :lol::lol: and it's only day one :devil::devil: Maybe I'll do the park SUNDAY ????? WE NEED PART 10 .
Sarge, if you want a new part you have to PM one of the moderators. I will take care of it for you since I'm pretty sure they won't appreciate you yelling at them in all caps!:)

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Thanks M K . I never YEL AT THE MODERATORS :lol::B: besides I don't know any MODERTORS . Besides I BEEN doing CAPE from day one . Besides I never YEL . :devil::devil:

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
YOU CAN'T HAVE BOTH . :lol::lol: DINER ???? WHO'S GOING .

·
Registered
246 Posts
I may be there depending on how late I get home. I wanna see the Zizzos' Funkmaster.
I'm pretty sure they're out of town, Reed...and not with the new wheels, either.
Sorry but I can't make the diner tomorrow :(

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
I can make the diner tomorrow... If you guys go,post it in the morning if you guys change your minds!!! Sarge, I have a new mod coming and Steve don't tell him what it is!!!! :lol::lol:

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #717
I can make the diner tomorrow... If you guys go,post it in the morning if you guys change your minds!!! Sarge, I have a new mod coming and Steve don't tell him what it is!!!! :lol::lol:
My lips are sealed....see you at the diner at 930am!

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Andy showed? Did he come on his bike?
And Pep? Who's Pep? I remember a guy named Pep from a long time ago. was that him?

The Funkmaster (thank you, Reed) is parked in my bro-in-law's driveway, awaiting my return. We'll see the whole gang next week at the diner. I think we should make it a weekly Sunday morning thing instead of monthly. It's kinda like church, but with people who want to go.

BTW, The FoMoCo FM Flexmus is a whole lotta car. I laugh at your derision. Ha! :)

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:and no capes . We can't even do one . You are never on time :yesnod:

701 - 720 of 745 Posts