Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 722 Posts

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
Happy 2010!! Anyone up for doing something this weekend as a group after meeting at the diner? Maybe do a little drive somewhere and hang out? Any ideas? Maybe do a lunch instead of a breakfast? Just throwing out ideas! Maybe go see a movie in 3D? Museum?

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Happy 2010!! Anyone up for doing something this weekend as a group after meeting at the diner? Maybe do a little drive somewhere and hang out? Any ideas? Maybe do a lunch instead of a breakfast? Just throwing out ideas! Maybe go see a movie in 3D? Museum?

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
:party::party: THANK YOU MK :party::party:

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Museum? Whatta you? Culcherd or sumthin'?

We vote for Avatar in IMAX 3D!

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Looks like it's DINER weekend . Maybe we can doing some plainning for the summer ?????? .

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Do not understand???????

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Sarge, did you figure out what mustang your getting???:yesnod:

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
NO YOU NEVER CALLED ME BACK :lol::lol: LOOKS LIKE 2011 IS GOING TO HAVE MORE POWER ???

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
I think I like the roush better Sarge!!! The roush is more refined and less weight, its got a good power to weight ratio!!! :yesnod::thumbs:

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
TOLD YOU SO OH SH T CAP'S :lol::lol::devil::devil:

·
Registered
579 Posts
I think the Shelbly Cobra is the way to go for you Sarge. It`s an awesome car, Performance, price, and looks. You can`t beat the white with blue stripes, not to mention the resale value in that color scheme. A classic cobra look :thumbs:

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Your killing me . Ford hasn't called me yet . The car hasn't come in yet .

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
FORD call today at 130pm that the white SHELBY came in at 330 pm it was sold . But I'm going to see it tomorrow any way . I don't think I was getting a good price when your paying $5,ooo over sticker .

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Weather not looking good friday and satday . So is anyone doing the DINER sunday . I'm in but no car . My MOD SOUL well go . DOC if show up you can see my MOD'S :lol::lol::devil:

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
NOW WE HAVE TWO FOR THE DINER :grouphug:

1 - 20 of 722 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.