Registered
2,538 Posts
I see a cone dowm :lol::lol: . Looking good :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
1 person having fun. I know there's more.:cool:
I see a cone dowm :lol::lol: . Looking good :thumbs:
Very cool, Jon. I saw the photogs out there and I wondered how to get a couple of shots. Thanx for posting it.

The cone that is down is a pointer. It directs the driver as to which side of the standing cone to pass. Come on out and learn all this stuff.

PS: KW Variant 3's are in the house. Now to install!

·
Registered
291 Posts
I'm thinkinking of going to the mod meet in Maryland. Spiky it sound like you are. I haven't had the pleasure of meeting you yet. Is anyone else planning to attend? When are you leaving?

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
awesome rims steve!!!!:thumbs:Which larger turbo setup you getting Steve? Is it from DDM?:cool:

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #751
I'm thinkinking of going to the mod meet in Maryland. Spiky it sound like you are. I haven't had the pleasure of meeting you yet. Is anyone else planning to attend? When are you leaving?
Reed and I will be attending also. We are leaving Thursday sometime and driving down to either Wilmington, DE or Washington DC and staying overnight. We'd like to get to Lusby, MD early Friday because I can only stay for Friday and Saturday and we want to get the most out of our time there.

There are also a few NJ folk going but I'm not sure what day(s)/time(s) they're leaving.

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
You all have a good time be careful .:devil My car is on it's way and I should have it buy saturday :willy::willy:

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
You all have a good time be careful .:devil My car is on it's way and I should have it buy saturday :willy::willy:
Thats great Sarge. Are you gonna take it to the park Sunday??:yesnod: You always said I had the same car as you.. Thanks to Adrianne!!! :lol: maybe I might get one too!!! I got a new addition too... a new ford F-250 superduty 4 wheel drive pickup truck!!! And still have the pontiac in the garage with only 4000 miles on it!!! :lol::thumbs:

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
SALE the 250 and get one I can't tell you how great these car is 578 hp , 500 to the wheels :devil: I have a car show at Mac Arther air port on Sunday with my GXP which I love to .:yesnod: OH you can't get one NO Adrianne NO car you have to have both .

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
You got room for 4 cars + . I hope buy next saturday :willy::willy:

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Thanks but I hope to be working on my new car . I have a big very big car she comeing up :willy::willy::devil:

741 - 760 of 777 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.