Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 439 Posts

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
Chris,
I didn't see your last post in the old thread until now. They only had a silver cross bay brace and the fuel filter kit was given for a raffle. They still have the brake kits as far as I know, but it's probably best to give them a call direct. They can ship it all to you at the same time, and you could get the cross bay brace powdercoated either black or red.

Congrats about the coil over install...those must make the car night and day. Mine did and I don't even have the ones that are crazy adjustable. They will come in handy for your autocrossing events!!

Also, a general note to all. This club is not dead. There are people in our LISSC club that like to do different things. I, for one, don't really enjoy sitting at a car show all day and not drive the car. Some of us, on the other hand, do. Many of us, including myself, really enjoy going on the runs- most of the recent ones being held by by other east coast clubs. Most of us that do the car shows almost never go on the runs, and likewise. There is nothing wrong with that, but if we want to do something together, how about someone organizing a BBQ for the start of the summer?? I would, but I live in an apartment building and don't really have the available facilities.

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
I have a car show Sunday if the weather is good ?????? My car came in last night .My first car wash .Ms K thank you so much for getting us to number XII

·
Registered
246 Posts
I have a car show Sunday if the weather is good ?????? My car came in last night .My first car wash .Ms K thank you so much for getting us to number XII

Looks AWESOME, Sarge ! Mucho Congratulations !!

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
THANKS a lot it took 10 months to get .

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Are you supposed to wash the car so soon???? Congrats Sarge - that's a gorgeous car!!!!

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Yes it had so much road dust from the 14 state ride in the truck . I had to wash her 3 times now I have to put wax her 3 times . Mustang has a big car show in two weeks I have a lot of work to do .:devil:

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Thanks I spent all day waxing her and not done:lol::lol:

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
When are we going to see you or she won't let you play with us . :leaving: We don't do the diner the 2nd Sunday anymore ?????????

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
When are we going to see you or she won't let you play with us . :leaving: We don't do the diner the 2nd Sunday anymore ?????????
We won't see Pep until some of the "LOVE" wears off. :glol:

Nice car, Sarge, in the colors you wanted the Solstice coupe painted. Drive it well (and hard; none of this garage queen stuff!)

Show it to us Sunday. This will be the second Sunday! May I suggest we go back to our old diner out on 347? More parking, more room, not as crowded.

BTW: Do you still go to the GM dealer in Riverhead? It must have moved. I went by there the other day and it's a Nissan dealer. The GM used car lot still is open down the road a bit. I got that four free oil change deal and I want to use it!

Also: I just bought 4 lightweight SSR wheels for Autocross and 8 Hoosier slicks. Shipping now.

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
They moved down the road about a mile next to the ford dealer on the south sided . I had them replace my batt on the GXP and do my last free oil chang . I see the diner is closed for good . 347 ???

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
They moved down the road about a mile next to the ford dealer on the south sided . I had them replace my batt on the GXP and do my last free oil chang . I see the diner is closed for good . 347 ???
Yeah, the other diner, the one we used to go to on alternate months. It's on 347, the Smithtown Bypass, out past 111.

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
I for got about that diner . 348 I responded like always :lol::lol: I didn't think we are doing diner anymore ????

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Yeah, the other diner, the one we used to go to on alternate months. It's on 347, the Smithtown Bypass, out past 111. :ack:
I suggested the diner this past weekend and not one person responded to it. :( :nopity:
I forgot about that diner. 3480, I responded like always. :lol::lol: I didn't think we were doing the diner anymore???? :bs:
So, yes or no?!?!? Anybody???? :willy: :banghead::willy:

1 - 20 of 439 Posts