·
Registered
2,538 Posts
I do miss her she was the best

·
Registered
246 Posts
Anybody still alive?
I just turned 12,000 miles on the Sol. It's over 8 years old and still on the original battery and tires. Time to replace either/both just due to passage of time?
Regards to any and all who remember the glory days of this forum! Who still has their cars?

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
?????????????

We're still doin' runs.
Where you guys been?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
Anybody still alive?
I just turned 12,000 miles on the Sol. It's over 8 years old and still on the original battery and tires. Time to replace either/both just due to passage of time?
Regards to any and all who remember the glory days of this forum! Who still has their cars?
I would recommend replacing both, but don't go with OEM's for tires. Check the postings for recommendations.

·
Premium Member
119 Posts
I think I need my water pump change leaking by that area to floor
Ant good reasonable dealers or shops in the Huntington area?

·
Registered
211 Posts
I hope the other guys from LI have someone they can recommend. I have done all the work myself so far. Keep us informed if you find someone. Be sure they have and know about the special lifting procedure to not crush your fenders, have the special timing chain holding tool and have a vacuum setup to fill the antifreeze or else there will be a air bubble.

·
Premium Member
1,990 Posts
I take my Sky to Atlantic Chevy, but only to one service writer: Tony D. I can't say enough good things about him- he takes amazing care of me and my car and knows it only goes on the drive on lifts. If you haven't found someplace yet, I really suggest you go there. They're in Bay Shore, about 15 minutes from Huntington.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Hi Everyone....my phone died, along with all my old contact names/numbers. Hoping to get together when the weather warms up....maybe the Field of Wheels (Newsday car show), 235 Pinelawn Rd, Melville, on May 14.

·
Registered
311 Posts
maybe Labor day weekend or the weekend after? it'd be nice to do another cruise. I still hit the car meets at OBI on Sundays, Oyster Bay on Tuesdays, Millleridge inn on Wednesdays or the Bellmore Train station on Fridays but I rarely see any kappas.

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
I doubt anyone'll see this, but if you guys still stop by, I need the drivers side intercooler pipe, possibly passenger side too, let me know

Also, if doing a bfast, let me know, hope all is good

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Hey Guys and Goils-
It's been so long, I forgot my password and had to reset it. Now it's something like Sk&9::$boink.

Anyway, that was a nice rest for a few years.
Hows about waking up.
Still got your car(s)?

You know what you do after you wake up, don't you? (Besides brushing,peeing and taking your pills!)
That's right. You eat BREAKFAST!

A long standing tradition of the LISSC was breakfast in a diner followed by a short impromptu run.

That sound you hear? It's your alarm clock. Wakey wakey, time for pancakey!!!

I know some of you check this from time to time.

Post up and let's get together again. We were all friends. Remember?

·
Registered
311 Posts
I'm just starting to get back into this car. I just ordered a bunch of Norm's fiberglass parts and did some work on the stereo. Is anyone still around? We're overdue for a meet.

421 - 439 of 439 Posts