Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 180 Posts

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Occassionally I find that someone posts asking where they can find a respectable dealer in their area. I figured I would start a thread with a list of all the great dealerships. Please do not post any bad dealerships, as we are not here to bash anyone and it is stated in the forum rules. Also, you can not post any contact information...please keep it to the name of the dealership, town, and state. Lastly, if you disagree with a dealership that someone posts because you have had a bad experience there, keep it to yourself. it is against forum rules. Thanks.

Please list the name of the dealership, along with the town and state it is located in.

I'll begin the list:

• Van Buuren Pontiac/GMC, Garden City Park, NY
  • Riverhead Pontiac/GMC, Riverhead, NY
  • Our very own Small Dealer here on the forum

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Koons Pontiac GMC, Manassas, VA.

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
Cramer Motors, C-B-P/ North East, PA
(yes that's a real town - just ask the residents of same in Texas and Maryland, and no, it's not NE Philly, complete other end of state)

Ordinarily such a list as this would be against the forum rules as we do have a provision for supporting dealers and as such the listing of contacts with other dealers would be contrary to the letter of the rule. However, as long as the dealers are listed as started here, name and city/state only with no other contact info or hyperlink embedded - and no negative dealers or even embellishments or worse, a negative after someone promotes a certain dealer to the list then I (as only one mod) am comfortable with this. Go outside these parameters, however, and it might end up closed.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Good Dealer

Harry' s Cadillac Pontiac Asheville, NC
Anderson Chevy Pontiac, Canton, NC

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
(yes that's a real town - just ask the residents of same in Texas and Maryland, and no, it's not NE Philly, complete other end of state)

Ordinarily such a list as this would be against the forum rules as we do have a provision for supporting dealers and as such the listing of contacts with other dealers would be contrary to the letter of the rule. However, as long as the dealers are listed as started here, name and city/state only with no other contact info or hyperlink embedded - and no negative dealers or even embellishments or worse, a negative after someone promotes a certain dealer to the list then I (as only one mod) am comfortable with this. Go outside these parameters, however, and it might end up closed.
Thanks Chief! I wanted to keep it simple and I wasn't sure of the forum rules, but I guess I understood them correctly!

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

I have adjusted my first post to reflect your statement of the rules. Thanks for the sticky! I am sure people will have enough knowledge to research the contact information on their own, especially being given the name, town, and state.

·
Premium Member
10,305 Posts
Schumacher Automotive West Palm Beach, Fl.

·
Registered
8,255 Posts
Toth Pontiac Buick
3300 S. Arlington
Akron, Ohio

(five Star)

·
Premium Member
460 Posts
Patrick Pontiac, Ashland, Virginia

·
Retired Free Range Sols
9,964 Posts
Bergstrom Pontiac, Neenah WI

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
AWESOME thread, thanks for starting it...

Port Pontiac Buick GMC, Port Colborne, Ontario, Canada

·
Registered
27 Posts
Saturn of Lafayette,Lafayette,La.

1 - 20 of 180 Posts