Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

61 - 80 of 180 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Manteca Auto Plaza, Manteca CA. They charged me MSRP as a first time customer in the fall of 05 when everyone else had "added profit" on their stickers and would not negotiate. Good service as well.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Forbes Motors, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
Pontiac - Buick - Cadillac - GMC

·
Premium Member
4,041 Posts
McElwain Motor Car Company, Ellwood City, PA
They have NEVER let me down!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
400 Posts
Hadwin-White Pontiac Myrtle Beach, SC

·
Registered
47 Posts
Gilroy Pontiac Buick GMC, in Gilroy CA.

Well worth driving down from the Silicon Valley area. They are going out of their way to check out my car to see if any of the TSB apply. They are doing this proactively. I even brought by sagging seat problem to them, and they are going to replace the cushions in both seats. Great, great guys.

Oh, no frame damage when they did the differential recall.

Craig

·
Registered
545 Posts
LeMay Pontiac Buick GMC
Kenosha, WI
Got our '06 at sticker when all other dealers, at that time , were asking $3-$5,000.00 over sticker, we have all our maintainance done there!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Just had my 08 in the service bay for leaking trunk, interior rattles, cupholder replacement, and seat stud inspection (recall notice item) at Freeman Pontiac in Grapevine TX. They were already fully aware of the correct way to jack a Solstice with the pucks, but I gave them a copy of the instructions anyway. Polite, great service, and they actually fixed the items on my list. :willy: A very good experience all together.

·
Premium Member
1,491 Posts
Anchor Pontiac Buick GMC, Elkton, MD.
Incredible dealership and service dept.

:agree: :agree: Second shout out to Anchor Pontiac-Buick-GMS

Also had excellent service from Randy Marion Pontiac-Buick-GMC in Huntersville, NC

·
Premium Member
1,975 Posts
Goldsboro NC home of SAC-Seymour Johnson AFB

Went into my originating dealer, Doug Henry - Farmville to get a code read and cleared. A guy from the Golsdboro shop was up helping out and said a guy just got back from rubber and top school, go see him.
Looked this well schooled person up at Doug Henry - Goldsboro and while waiting this "Big Guy" overheard our conversation about the new radios and busted that bubble;
"replacement under warranty condition or fire, theft or collision for now. I think they are BlueTooth."
Anyway, the "Big Guy" AND I MEAN BIG, says that window rubber was an 08 problem, no problem, I'll order it We go out to look at the top, he strolls around to the back of the SLY and right off says "that top ain't right, I'll order everything, where'd ya get them pipes":D
We chat on the way to the parts desk and he says "it takes me a while longer than smaller guys cause there are just some places I don't fit good and I don't want to break stuff cause I'm big :glol:
But I'll fix it right" :thumbs:
Back at the desk, I ask him about busy shift in the Acadia and this other guy pops up 'he's been to skewl on that too!" :kick: Big Guy says "yep two bulletins been out on that since you had it in last time, I'll fix that in 10 minutes." :yay:

I bump into Doug on the way out and we go look under the hood and he says "now that's cool, helps the handling don't it, those pipes look good whats that box? 2 degrees above ambient! :willy:
We gotta take a ride, but not today, I gotta go." mee two :seeya:

Now for the bad news. I called to see if everything was in, it was, they didn't call cause the "Big Guy" fell off a roof doing a good deed for a friend and broke his foot. Last word he won't be back till the end of February :smash:
Everybody says wait for him to come back, he's worth waitin on ;)

·
Registered
397 Posts
Midway Pontiac-Buick-GMC Phoenix, AZ

Henry Brown Buick-Pontiac-GMC Gilbert, AZ

Yates Pontiac-Buick-GMC Goodyear, AZ

·
Registered
21 Posts
Nimnicht Pontiac / Hummer - Jacksonville, FL for Service and Parts. Sales is your usual mix of tactics.

Quality service - I'd say 4 of 5 stars.
Parts dept - 4 1/2 out of 5 - knowledgeable and helpful, lose 1/2 star on slow communication.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Cramer Motors, C-B-P/ North East, PA
(yes that's a real town - just ask the residents of same in Texas and Maryland, and no, it's not NE Philly, complete other end of state)
I was at a NOPI show at the Erie Speedway last year... really thought it funny when someone said they were from North East PA and it only took them a few minutes to get to the track. There I am thinking Scranton/Wilkes-Barre.

Rick Hendrick Pontiac, Buick, GMC in Cary NC.
Dana in service is great, even if she is a gurl! :D
I find that area interesting... all those dealer lots on one dead end street hidden by trees. Funny building codes you all have down there. :)
-------------------------------------------------------------
Back on topic:

Matthews Buick/Pontiac/GMC/Cadillac/SAAB in Vestal, NY is good... almost as good as its sister store Saturn of Binghamton in Vestal, NY.

61 - 80 of 180 Posts