Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

81 - 100 of 180 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Herb Chambers Danvers MA, I traded my 2007 Sol for a 2006 Z4 3.0i. I got a good value on the trade and am happy with the outcome. I will always love my Sol but got 45 HP and $50 less payment. I was just getting state inspection and drove the Z4 for kicks because my wife liked the trunk room. I got a fair deal and am happy. I was looking for a Cobalt for my college age daughter. Still a GM fan but the used Z4 is a very nice car.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Young Pontiac Cadillac GMC - Layton, UT. Jube 40yr Master Tech knows intricate details...

·
Registered
346 Posts
Ron Carter Autoland
Alvin, TX

If there's a car you want, they'll drive it as a demo for a few weeks then sell it to you at reduced prices! Saved thousands off of sticker price and have bought 6 vehicles in 5 years from them!

·
Premium Member
1,338 Posts
Dutton Motor cars
Riverside CA
Bean Berry Berry good to me:)

·
Registered
745 Posts
For those in Maryland-

Fox Automotive in Laurel, at the intersection of Rt 198 and Rt 1. They are great! I recommend them highly! CritterMan pointed them out to me, and he is right!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Occassionally I find that someone posts asking where they can find a respectable dealer in their area. I figured I would start a thread with a list of all the great dealerships. Please do not post any bad dealerships, as we are not here to bash anyone and it is stated in the forum rules. Also, you can not post any contact information...please keep it to the name of the dealership, town, and state. Lastly, if you disagree with a dealership that someone posts because you have had a bad experience there, keep it to yourself. it is against forum rules. Thanks.

Please list the name of the dealership, along with the town and state it is located in.

I'll begin the list:

• Van Buuren Pontiac/GMC, Garden City Park, NY
  • Riverhead Pontiac/GMC, Riverhead, NY
  • Our very own Small Dealer here on the forum
Beck and Masten GMC Pontiac/Buick
FM 1960
Houston, TX

·
Premium Member
487 Posts
I've read all six pages and still don't see a reliable dealer in Missouri. What's with that? Now if we can start a topic with names of deales that we would NEVER want to deal with....... just a thought....LOL

·
Registered
448 Posts
I'm starting to feel like my dealer is a bit incompetent when it comes to much beyond a standard oil change...anybody know of any in the western suburbs in IL?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Coast Pontiac Cadillac - Portsmouth,NH

Done all my GM mod's, exhaust, CAI intake, turbo upgrade....matched internet prices, quick installations.

Best of all gave me a killer deal......$500 over invoice. Bought 7 cars from them...all Great GM cars

·
Premium Member
433 Posts
Leggat Pontiac, Buick, Cadillac Ltd

Burlington, Ontario, Canada

Very large dealership, Great customer service, Great mechanics

81 - 100 of 180 Posts