141 - 160 of 181 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,121 Posts
Old Mill Pontiac, Buick, GMC, Cadillac - Toronto, ON:thumbs:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Boyle Buick in Abingdon Md. They went way out of their was to help us when we first got our GXP and only got 1 key fob from the dealer we got it from used. They had them in stock, programed it for free. Great small family owned dealership.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Woody Buick Pontiac GMC
909 E. Chicago
Elgin, IL 60120
(800) 758-1204

They have been excellent.

I have bought 4 cars from them. The service is great.
I used to deal with Village Pontiac/GMC in Naperville when I lived in the area with my 92 and 2001 Trans Ams. Don't know if they are still around though since Saturn and Pontiac were both brands they sold and well, we all know what happened to them.

·
Registered
14 Posts
If one is in the middle of nowhere... Goss Motors in La Grande, Oregon.

I've owned many new GTOs, Trans Ams, Camaros, and three new Vettes [sigh] in my day, but never encountered a great dealer like these guys. Absolutely the best in my experience. Intelligent, curious, competent mechs; highest integrity in managment. Superb owners.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Mike Morgan Pontiac, Buick, Gmc in Bossier City Louisiana. Bought an used 06 Solstice from a chevy used carlot. Was never serviced. Thanks to this board they fixed all the TSB. Heck they replaced my left head lamp that was messed up.
First class service. Ask for Trey.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Cavender Buick GMC (Pontiac taken out for obvious reasons).
San Antonio, TX

·
Premium Member
1,417 Posts
Jeff Barnes Chevy in Eldersburg Maryland

Took good care of my Solstice and me.

·
Premium Member
157 Posts
Lafontaine Buick,Cadillac,GMC. in Milford MI. They were formerly a Pontiac dealership also, and now they are servicing both Pontiacs and Saturns. Each summer they hold a carshow/barbecue for the Kappa community including awards and trophys and this is done at no expense to our Kappa owners. This is the first totlly "Green" dealership in the counrty, and it is truly the most beautiful and amazing automotive dealership I've ever seen. Not only do they have the best service center but under the same roof the have a highend Deli/coffee shop, a beautysalon/barbershop, and fashion boutique. This dealership makes you look forward to your next service appointment.:thumbs:

·
Registered
41 Posts
NEGATIVE: Dunlap Motors Chevrolet Buick of Independence, IA If you ever do business with them look your car over very closely because once your new car is out the door if you find something wrong they might tell you TS like they told us.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Ramsey in Des Moines is great. Bought car at another dealership. Ramsey did the free year of oil changes. Let me provide Mobil 1 so he didn't have to charge their high price. Replaced cracked tail light under warranty. Replaced cracked center armrest under warranty. Body shop buffed out small scratches of unknown origin after Austin for no charge. They know how to lift a Solstice. Repaired underside problems after I tangled with a Road Gator in Austin -- No charge. About a mile off of I-35/80.

·
Registered
261 Posts
dealer

Bobby D has a dealership in New Hampshire. He also races a N/A Solstice and wins consistently. He will be competing for the championship on Oct 1 at LRP. All you guys driving Sols and Skys are welcome to come on over or up or down depending on where you live to cheer him on. Bob is always gracious to the Sol and Sky owners, cooks fantastic Bubba burgers and is always available to help promote our cars to the public. It doesn't hurt that he finishes on the podium either. He is STILL a big positive influence for our Kappas and I know he would really like to meet more of you so we can promote the merits of our cars. Thanks Bob and good luck.

·
Registered
133 Posts
+ Illinois Dealers

Rockenbach Chevrolet, Grayslake, IL
Ettleson Cadillac, Hodgkins, IL
Bill Jacobs Chevrolet, Plainfield, IL

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
Southern New Hampshire, Portsmouth Are

MidWay Buick Pontiac GMC Truck, 120 RTE 108,Somersworth, NH, 03878 has been a fantastic supporter of numberous kappa events throughout New England.

Bob Demers, Midway Motors and the Midway Race Team are tremendous hosts to the Solstice and Sky families. We have been fortunate to know them for several years planning and attending events at Lime Rock Park and New Hampshire Motor Speedway.

Their dealership is Family Owned and Operated since 1960. They hold an AAA Independent Customer Satisfaction Score and have been extremely helpful in answering questions on our cars, service and of course performance related issues since Bob Demers drives the Solstice #1 in the SCCA class SSB. It has has been great to know Bob, his family and wonderful to see him race recently winning the Championship at Lime Rock Park.

:thumbs:

·
Registered
580 Posts
Tracy Motors in Plymouth. I've been there a few times, the first with the GM "we love our orphans" free year of oil changes- I was received with a smile and a very helpful attitude from everyone that I spoke with. The second time was for some attempted body work (getting the panels to line up right after VDI installation) Ultimately, they couldn't do it, but not without spending all day trying to- yet they only charged me an hour of labor.

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
I can't seem to find a good Dealership in or around Denver, Colorado. Big city... surely more than a few Sky or Solstice owners here? Does anyone no of any other than Town and Country in Salida for Sky or Solstice quality service?

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
MidWay Buick Pontiac GMC Truck, 120 RTE 108,Somersworth, NH, 03878 has been a fantastic supporter of numberous kappa events throughout New England.

Bob Demers, Midway Motors and the Midway Race Team are tremendous hosts to the Solstice and Sky families. We have been fortunate to know them for several years planning and attending events at Lime Rock Park and New Hampshire Motor Speedway.

Their dealership is Family Owned and Operated since 1960. They hold an AAA Independent Customer Satisfaction Score and have been extremely helpful in answering questions on our cars, service and of course performance related issues since Bob Demers drives the Solstice #1 in the SCCA class SSB. It has has been great to know Bob, his family and wonderful to see him race recently winning the Championship at Lime Rock Park.

:thumbs:
Midway Buick, GMC is a fantastic dealer. I was considering buying a new truck and they really made every effort to put me into a new vehicle in trade for the old Jeep.

They gave me a very fair deal and I would highly recommend them for their professional service. I live in southern New England and look forward to doing business with the Demers Family.

141 - 160 of 181 Posts