Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

161 - 180 of 181 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
East Syracuse Chevrolet in east Syraciuse ny mostly because I work there and we do very good work both body and mechanical work !

·
Registered
44 Posts
Granite Run GMC, Media, PA

- 2 warranty repairs (door handle fell off, CD player broke)
- 50/50 split repair with GM for out of warranty airbag issues
- PA state inspection

Even tried to help me with trying to address the airbag issue (because it was way expensive) before GM corp stepped up. Fast service and always easy to work with.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Robbinson Pontiac in Guelph, Ontario, great service so far.
nothing but good things to say about them

On the other side of the ledger, in the negative, Forbes in Waterloo, Ontario
perfectly horrid service, miserable staff and poor service times

·
Registered
236 Posts
Outstanding former solstice dealer!

Just had my 08 in the service bay for leaking trunk, interior rattles, cupholder replacement, and seat stud inspection (recall notice item) at Freeman Pontiac in Grapevine TX. They were already fully aware of the correct way to jack a Solstice with the pucks, but I gave them a copy of the instructions anyway. Polite, great service, and they actually fixed the items on my list. :willy: A very good experience all together.
We've been buying pontiacs from Freeman for the past 23 years (ever since we moved into Texas). They are great.
They will not be closing.

Freeman Buick GMC in Grapevine, TX (a former Pontiac dealer) is an outstanding place to do business. Their service center is the reason I have purchased 5 vehicles (two Solstices) from them. Fortunately I live in a neighboring city, but, I would drive 150 miles to have my cars service by them if necessary.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Service

Looking for reliable honest and resonable service for my 08 Soltice in Fort Lauderdale Fla. any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks Paul

·
Registered
311 Posts
looking for the same in massachusetts.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Knight GM, Plattsburgh NY
Did my pinion recall,antifreeze flush.and installed Syn oil which I did not ask for..gave it to me for dino oil price..kudos to them.speedy and efficient service.
John

·
Registered
156 Posts
Simpson Buick/GMC in Buena Park, California. By far, the best dealership for service I have ever dealt with.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Budd Baer, Washington PA, don't go here. I took mine in there based upon recommendation from GM customer service on this forum. Well took it there and I made sure they knew about the issues lifting the Solstice and they assured me they've done it before and they will make sure to remind the tech. Well I have an appointment to drop off my coupe with less than 3,000 miles there Monday so they can fix the roockers. Grrrr

·
Registered
263 Posts
So I am resurrecting this thread because I recently was hired by Bob Pion Buick Pontiac GMC on memorial drive in chicopee ma. I am an ase certified technician and after 5 years of owning one, and very familiar with the kappa platform. So my fellow kappa owners, if you are in the western ma area and are in need of a trustworthy dealer, feel free yo check it out!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
221 Posts
Wackerli Cadillac GMC and formerly a Pontiac dealer. They are a strong supporter of our cars, and do quality work.
Located in Idaho Falls, Idaho

·
Registered
245 Posts
Symdon Chevrolet, Evansville, WI. Flashed my GMPP tune, and flushed cooling system. Knowledgeable on the kappa platform, and a free loaner. I would take the Sol back there. The only drawback... $98.00/hr!

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
Rivertown Buick/GMC, formerly Jay Buick/GMC - Columbus, GA

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Great dealer in Kerrville TX

Twice in Feb 2017 Cecil Atkission Motors saved my bacon. First it was a intake solenoid valve replaced in the last 2 hours of their business day. The next day it was a tail light. I arrived at 3:45 just before they closed but they took me in and replaced the lamp for no charge. This is no little deal on a coupe since it involves removing a wheel and fender liner and half an hour of overtime. Kudos to Cecil's.

161 - 180 of 181 Posts