Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 1015 Posts

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This morning these cars were seen racing over Robert Moses bridge... The car on the right is now home. The car on the left was last seen on the grass along side Robert Moses having a friendly chat with a fine upstanding NY State Trooper :willy:

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL who has the Cobra Mustang?
That would be the Shelby Cobra GT500 SVT. I'm sorry to correct you but when I don't call it by its proper name I get duly reprimanded!

Did everyone see Sarge cancelling out of the Hamptons Run? I think the "Board" needs to have a discussion with itself!

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
That would be the Shelby Cobra GT500 SVT. I'm sorry to correct you but when I don't call it by its proper name I get duly reprimanded!

Did everyone see Sarge cancelling out of the Hamptons Run? I think the "Board" needs to have a discussion with itself!
Sarge's car is for posing. It isn't for running. What if it gets a chip in the paint? There go all future trophies.

Face it Sarge. You need a second Solstice. One you're not afraid to scratch. Is that even possible??? Or would car #2 be mounted on a counter-rotating turntable?

Guess it's time to buy a trailer for shows. :yesnod:

·
Administrator
9,243 Posts
Thanks For The Help Momssol .
Youz guys is welcome! :lol:

Glad I just happened to drop in and saw someone say something :yesnod:

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
A leetle bump

Since we're on a new thread I thought it appropriate to re-post the link to the Gold Coast Run 2

There's new stuff on there. Denise and I ran the first 40 miles today. :driving: Read all about it!

·
Registered
1,564 Posts

Shot taken at our club diner?

·
Registered
164 Posts

Did everyone see Sarge cancelling out of the Hamptons Run? I think the "Broad" needs to have a discussion with itself!
Isn't he the gentleman I met at Home Depot? I believe I got the same treatment when I asked if that was his 'stang'?

And the fact that you passed him after he was already pulled over leads me to believe that you were waaaaaaaaay behind him. It didn't happen to be for speeding, did it? Maybe he just wanted to ask "What kind of car is that?"

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Shot taken at our club diner?
Nope, taken at the Home Depot Patchogue car show when I first got my car. Notice the front license plate that no longer exists.

Isn't he the gentleman I met at Home Depot? I believe I got the same treatment when I asked if that was his 'stang'?

And the fact that you passed him after he was already pulled over leads me to believe that you were waaaaaaaaay behind him. It didn't happen to be for speeding, did it? Maybe he just wanted to ask "What kind of car is that?"
Yep! Very sensitive about the GT500 thing!

I was just being a lady and letting him win.:lol: And no it wasn't speeding. Retardo gunned the motor after he passed the cop so the exhaust was really loud and attracted attention. From my rearview I spotted the cop spin around (he was facing the opposite direction) and I knew who he was coming for so I slowed down and watched the show!

·
Registered
7,205 Posts
So Karen likes to watch ... :lol:

·
Administrator
9,243 Posts
Spoken like a true lawn guy linda
:lol: Well .... thanks, I think? :huh:

I just *now* figured out what "lawn guy linda" was! :rofl:

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So Spiky and I went shopping yesterday. We decided to start making purchases now in preparation for our future volleyball team. Can anybody guess what the first mod he will make to this will be?

·
Registered
7,205 Posts

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
So Spiky and I went shopping yesterday. We decided to start making purchases now in preparation for our future volleyball team. Can anybody guess what the first mod he will make to this will be?
Supercharger!!!

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Probably not :D
I actually intend on watching some lunatics that I know jump out of a plane on Saturday! Don't worry I will take down descriptions of the shoes so I can identify the bodies!

P.S. I will be watching safely from the ground.:yesnod:

·
Registered
7,205 Posts
I actually intend on watching some lunatics that I know jump out of a plane on Saturday! Don't worry I will take down descriptions of the shoes so I can identify the bodies!

P.S. I will be watching safely from the ground.:yesnod:
Having been thrown out of a perfectly good airplane for my uncle's amusement I tend to agree with your definition ... side note about the shoes, all combat boots tend to look alike :D

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Looks like I am allowed to share some information re: skydiving on Saturday. Look who one of the lunatics is....

I can't make it, but hope you have a great time. Turn to the NorthEast around noon- you may be able to hear me screaming! :lol:

1 - 20 of 1015 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.