Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1001 - 1015 of 1015 Posts

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Quiet Isn't Good For You . Oh If Your Not Doing Anything Satday My Friend Jamie Would Like To Meet You Very Much .

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,002
Ok Karen lets see, hows work going? Did you find someone for your apartment yet? Are things around the house well? Is your car running great? How was your Halloween, did you go to any parties? How's the horse? Did you find that really special guy every woman is looking for? That should keep you on the forum with us for a while, hope everything is good with you.:lol:
She has but I'm already taken. :lol:
Awww I feel special and wanted again!

Nope, still looking for a tenant. Kind of like having the house to myself and not having to worry about noises if you know what I mean! :lol:

My Halloween was great! I went to Delaware to Spag's Halloween party and we had a great time. The video should be coming out soon.

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Karen, don't you know women are from venus and men are from mars, did you ever here of that book? My ex wife tried to make me read it I guess that's why I'm not married anymore!!!:barf: :wtf:

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
OK CHECK OUT THE SOLSTIGHINI KIT CAR . GO TO JALOPNIK .COM/5071316 :brentil:

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,005
Karen, don't you know women are from venus and men are from mars, did you ever here of that book? My ex wife tried to make me read it I guess that's why I'm not married anymore!!!:barf: :wtf:
Heard of the book, never read it. Besides, what are you asking me for? I've never been married and think perhaps I should have been born a man with the way I handle relationships!

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Heard of the book, never read it. Besides, what are you asking me for? I've never been married and think perhaps I should have been born a man with the way I handle relationships!
I just thought it would make you laugh...:lol: And if you think like a man you should get along fine with them, just don't try to be better than them fake it once in a while...:lol:

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,007
I just thought it would make you laugh...:lol: And if you think like a man you should get along fine with them, just don't try to be better than them fake it once in a while...:lol:
Believe me I know how to fake it :lol:

I completely respect that you guys want to talk mods and cars and its cool and I learn a lot but every once in a while could you include me?

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Believe me I know how to fake it :lol:

I completely respect that you guys want to talk mods and cars and its cool and I learn a lot but every once in a while could you include me?
What do you think I'm doing, I'm having conversation with you.:lol:

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
That's why women are from venus and men are from mars, we get carried away with ourselves and we forget who's around. You get why I brought that up.:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,010
That's why women are from venus and men are from mars, we get carried away with ourselves and we forget who's around. You get why I brought that up.:lol: :lol:
Well you guys keep talking about all these pods but what ever happened with your rims? Did you ever pick a set? Did you every post them so everyone else can see what you chose?

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Well you guys keep talking about all these pods but what ever happened with your rims? Did you ever pick a set? Did you every post them so everyone else can see what you chose?
No rims yet, so many to choose from, I haven't made up my mind yet. I did get the westers tune though, and it's awesome, the car is so fast I'll take you for a ride. I mean in the car...:lol: wouldn't want you to scream too.:lol:

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,012
No rims yet, so many to choose from, I haven't made up my mind yet. I did get the westers tune though, and it's awesome, the car is so fast I'll take you for a ride. I mean in the car...:lol: wouldn't want you to scream too.:lol:
Oh I don't scream, I giggle, just ask Spiky! He had the tune first remember.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Steve, whatever happened with the turbo cover that caught on fire? Did you ever hear from the company you bought it from? Any resolution? I would just want my money back and not risk a second failure/fire.

1001 - 1015 of 1015 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.