Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 991 Posts

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Steve, whatever happened with the turbo cover that caught on fire? Did you ever hear from the company you bought it from? Any resolution? I would just want my money back and not risk a second failure/fire.
Dude I didn't want to post anything about it because I don't know if it was a manufacturer defect. I am not out to hurt their business. They arent going to sell any more until they see what went wrong with mine. They are refunding me without question.

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
On a side note, I am not sure if I will make the diner Sunday...I forgot that I had said yes to a MASSC run in NJ to do steak and sushi. I will keep you informed. It will depend a lot on the weather also.

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
Not buried now! Now it's the FIRST post!!! :lol:
Sorry about that... I just took the last post of the Part V thread to start up the Part VI thread. :lol:

Well, I guess people will ignore the first post when this thread hits 1000 of them too! ;)

So... get to work folks! :cool:

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Sorry about that... I just took the last post of the Part V thread to start up the Part VI thread. :lol:

Well, I guess people will ignore the first post when this thread hits 1000 of them too! ;)

So... get to work folks! :cool:
Have no fear, won't take us long!

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
THANKS FOR PART Vl . ONLY 9 HRS OLD AND ALREADY HAVE 12 POST . SH-- BUY THE END OF THE MONTH WELL NEED NUMBER 7 :lol: :lol: :devil:

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
YOUR RIGHT BUT WE DON'T WANT TO FALL A SLEEP EITHER :devil: ARE YOU GOING TO DROP OVER SATDAY ??? OH HOWS THE HORSE COMING ALONE . HAVE YOU BEEN ON IT YET ???

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
YOUR RIGHT BUT WE DON'T WANT TO FALL A SLEEP EITHER :devil: ARE YOU GOING TO DROP OVER SATDAY ??? OH HOWS THE HORSE COMING ALONE . HAVE YOU BEEN ON IT YET ???
Falling asleep is NO good! :lol:

Horse is great! I love him. Ridden him a few times but weather is not cooperating this year. His field is mud!

Am I supposed to drop over Saturday? I will gladly come over. What should I wear?

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
CLOTHES LIKE YOU ALWAYS WEAR :lol: :lol: :devil: LOOK NICE LIKE YOU ALWAYS DO :yesnod: I TOLD MY FRIEND JAMIE ABOUT YOU . HE WOULD LIKE TO MEET YOU .

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
I KNOW :devil:

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
CLOTHES LIKE YOU ALWAYS WEAR :lol: :lol: :devil: LOOK NICE LIKE YOU ALWAYS DO :yesnod: I TOLD MY FRIEND JAMIE ABOUT YOU . HE WOULD LIKE TO MEET YOU .
What is this..... Match .com!!!!:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
What is this..... Match .com!!!!:lol: :lol:
Don't worry Pep, we'll find a hookup for you too! Please share your preferences with the rest of the class so they can determine whether or not they have a friend that will fit your criteria! :lol:

1 - 20 of 991 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.