981 - 991 of 991 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
I'm getting a headache :willy::willy::willy:

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
This will give you something to stare at Pep. Not the most flattering picture ever but Lil' O accused me of censorship so it's only fair that it be posted.

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
This will give you something to stare at Pep. Not the most flattering picture ever but Lil' O accused me of censorship so it's only fair that it be posted.
Sorry Karen, don't take it personally, but I think I like Paula's better, her tattoo I can actually touch and enjoy.:lol::lol::yesnod:

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
I love the idea of movie night. The movie doesn't come out until April 2nd I think it is. We'll plan more when it gets closer. I'm in!
I'm in if I can sit next to you in the darkness of the theater! I don't know about fast but I do know about furious! :D :lol:

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
I THINK WE NEED TO GO TO PART VII .:yesnod:

·
Administrator
9,189 Posts
I THINK WE NEED TO GO TO PART VII .:yesnod:
I agree Sarge! Part VII is needed badly. It already stinks that there are more things to click on now to get to this point.
Boy ... its a good thing I pop in here to check on you guys every so often or I would have never known that you wanted to start Part VII. :D

You need to start sending me a PM to let me know these things ... :lol:

Part VII coming right up ....

As requested http://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/f83/long-island-ny-club-part-vii-53954/

981 - 991 of 991 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.