Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 784 Posts

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This will give you something to stare at Pep. Not the most flattering picture ever but Lil' O accused me of censorship so it's only fair that it be posted.
Sorry Karen, don't take it personally, but I think I like Paula's better, her tattoo I can actually touch and enjoy.:lol::lol::yesnod:

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
I love the idea of movie night. The movie doesn't come out until April 2nd I think it is. We'll plan more when it gets closer. I'm in!
I'm in if I can sit next to you in the darkness of the theater! I don't know about fast but I do know about furious! :D :lol:

·
Administrator
9,240 Posts

·
AKA SolWhat?
10,433 Posts
It's awesome that Part VII start with that picture, and that Moms is the one who started it . . . but I'm not saying why . . . you'll have to ask MomsSol . . . :rofl:

·
Administrator
9,240 Posts
It's awesome that Part VII start with that picture, and that Moms is the one who started it . . . but I'm not saying why . . . you'll have to ask MomsSol . . . :rofl:
Hey you ole curmudgeon :toetap: don't be starting any rumors! :glol:

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Karen, Pep is just saying that because he knows I read the forum too. We all know the men can't resist you!!!

·
Administrator
9,240 Posts
That's why I said they had to ask you! :rofl: It's your story to tell . . . er, make that show and/or tell . . . :running_AND_ducking:
I haven't heard that rumor yet! Spill it, Moms! :toetap:
:glol: Well, first off there is NOTHING to show! :D

The story is .... a couple of years ago as a joke, I applied a 'few' temp tattoos to various parts of my body. One was in the very location as the picture here. As I reached for something (I was the guest in someone's home ;) ) it became visible and my host nearly spewed their morning coffee across the table onto another guest.

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm in if I can sit next to you in the darkness of the theater! I don't know about fast but I do know about furious! :D :lol:
Look out Karen, I think we have a stalker here!!!!!!:lol::lol:

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
The funny part is, every time I see MomsSol has posted in our thread I immediately think "Oh no, what did we do now!" Probably just a guilty conscience!!!

Good to have you here Moms! P.S. My Mom almost spewed her drink when she saw mine too!

·
AKA SolWhat?
10,433 Posts
Moms, that was a very carefully worded response! Well done! :thumbs:

Returning you now to your regular LISSC thread from a friendly hijack by one of Moms' WISols buddies.

:seeya:

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
THANKS MOM YOU KNOW BOYS WELL BE BOYS :devil:

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
HOW CAN WE BE ON 15 ALREADY:willy::lol::devil:

·
Administrator
9,240 Posts
The funny part is, every time I see MomsSol has posted in our thread I immediately think "Oh no, what did we do now!" Probably just a guilty conscience!!!

Good to have you here Moms! P.S. My Mom almost spewed her drink when she saw mine too!
Ahh Karen ... you need to release that guilt! :glol:

·
Registered
579 Posts
Hey guys, back from some personal stuff this week. Whats with the new look? Way too much advertising. If I see another ad with a bad 1978 hairstyle I`m going to puke! Anyone going to Captree this Sunday?, my car really needs to get out of the garage!

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
NO MY CAR IS SICK SO NO PARK FOR ME :(:brentil:

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
NO MY CAR IS SICK SO NO PARK FOR ME :(:brentil:
Are you sure Sarge your car is getting hot? Yesterday I had my car out and as it was idleing the temp was 205 degrees that's normal, I don't know where you got 198 from maybe at 50 mph cruise speed.:lol:When you get to 240 250 that's getting hot and no good.

1 - 20 of 784 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.