Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Met up with one of the few Solstice owners in the State the other day, Feel free to check out the Phoenix Solstice web site for pictures. The images are high Res, so they take a few seconds to load. Thanks!!!

www.phoenixsolstice.com

·
1,492 Posts
Nice Web site. Great graphics and pics!

·
Registered
213 Posts
I'm not sure if it will be this weekend or the first weekend in December but I will be going through Pheonix with my wife's Sol. I will be taking the Salt River road through Show Low. I ordered it from San Bernardino CA but since moved to Eagar AZ with work. PM me if I can meet up with you on the way through.

Terry

·
Registered
8,664 Posts
Great photos, thanks.

How about an update, chefmartin: HOW MANY MILES on your Solstice? We were just talking about you yesterday!

·
Premium Member
1,434 Posts
Oops, tried to get there on the old "desert dialup" No load. I'll try to hit the site from work in the AM. Once I have a car I'd like to get some pics on the Phoenix site. Thanx. :cool:

·
Premium Member
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
denette,

No problem, I put the Phoenix Solstice web site up for all owners in the Arizona area. It will be a great tool once we get enough members to keep in touch and to comunicate with other solstice owners.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts