Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am buying a turbo kit soon but I am un able to do the install myself anyone know a shop that has good prices and service

·
Registered
292 Posts
A phone book.
LLLFLY

·
Super Moderator
16,421 Posts
Hi
you did not make it easy for us to respond / help you out because you did not provide any geographic information. It does not do you a lot of good if I recommend my local tech in Littleton Colorado for instance.

In looking at your pictures, I see that you are in California and probably southern area as you have pictures near San Diego.

Does anyone from West Coast Kappa have a recommendation?:lurk:

·
Registered
398 Posts
he posted Mountain - Prairie. If your in No.Cal. use Blue 808 in Campbell.

·
Vendor
1,394 Posts
I am buying a turbo kit soon but I am un able to do the install myself anyone know a shop that has good prices and service
If you are handy at all with tools, install it yourself. Most all of the supercharger kits we have ever sent out have been installed by the end user. That includes 19 year olds to 75 year olds, we have helped them install those kits if they needed help doing it. If you do it yourself, take your time, it really is not that hard. Also you save some money and get to have extra tools around for later, kinda a win/win.

Hope that helps,
Dave

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi
you did not make it easy for us to respond / help you out because you did not provide any geographic information. It does not do you a lot of good if I recommend my local tech in Littleton Colorado for instance.

In looking at your pictures, I see that you are in California and probably southern area as you have pictures near San Diego.

Does anyone from West Coast Kappa have a recommendation?:lurk:
I knew I forgot to put something the car is in Golden Co I bought the Car in Cali before I got deployed, I would do it myself but being on the other side of the world makes that a little tough.
whats the name of your techs shop Rob?

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you are handy at all with tools, install it yourself. Most all of the supercharger kits we have ever sent out have been installed by the end user. That includes 19 year olds to 75 year olds, we have helped them install those kits if they needed help doing it. If you do it yourself, take your time, it really is not that hard. Also you save some money and get to have extra tools around for later, kinda a win/win.

Hope that helps,
Dave
Dave still looking forward to the kit that you and your team have been working on, and I'm still planing on buying it

·
Super Moderator
16,421 Posts
We use Devin at John Elway Chevrolet. He is very good, a GM World Class Tech and they give us a 15%discount on parts and labor. Just call them and ask to talk with Demetrius the service writer, tell Deme that you are a member of the Rocky Mountain Sol and Sky club and he will take care of you

PM me if you need help

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Awesome, my dad knows where that is, I will give him a call when I get my parts in

1 - 12 of 12 Posts