Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Maisto had them in 1/24 scale and I believe only available in the silver, red and green.
There were 1/18 scale by another company in mean yellow and a non stock type of orange.
I bought a bunch back of the Maisto in 2010 when Walgreens had them for Christmas at three for $9.99. Got one green and the rest silver. Took them all apart (used a soldering iron to melt the plastic tabs) and painted them all the available colors with base coat/clear spray cans. Did 12 cars total, and need to do a few more when I have time. Changed the interiors on some by painting. Put back together by re melting with the soldering iron.
eBay has them on occasion for $10 - $20. Best to keep checking to see what is available and buy one to paint.

·
Registered
199 Posts
I am looking for a 2006 Pontiac Solstice diecast model car Black!
If any one has one please contact me Via Email [email protected]
Got a Maisto 1/24 scale for Christmas a few years ago. The model is of 06na and it came in silver. But the interior is the same as mine (slate and tan), and even has the pedals for a stick. Had a extra can of spray paint left over (dark blue metallic), so I took it apart and painted the same color as my 06na.
Good luck finding one, I'm still looking for a coupe version.

·
Premium Member
4,262 Posts
All are 1/18 scale - DiecastModels Wholesale .com yellow $41.99 / ToyWonders .com yellow $35.00 / AllDiecast .com silver no price they also show other scales on their website one other option is your local dealer who used to sell Pontiacs that's were I got 2 of the 3 cars that I currently have .The only coupes I have ever seen are the small scale 1/64 Matchbox I used to collect diecasts and had an extensive collection I contacted some of the people I used to deal with and currently no one has any Solstices for sale but they know I'm looking so if something comes up I'll post it .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts