Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a Stock 2007-2009 Boomerang panel. The style that goes with the black interior not the 2-tone interiors.

Thanks

I do have an extra 2006 gray one if anyone is interested in it for sale or trade.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No Traction control button hole on the 2006 cars. The later years used a plastic plug if the car did not have TC, but the hole is still there. So you can use a 07-09 on an 06, just plug the hole, but you would have to modify a 06 to put in a later car with TC.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I didn't think I had a picture of my 2006's Boomerang that showed the missing T/C button, but I do.

·
Premium Member
3,024 Posts
Ah of course. I am missing 2 buttons, fog lights and traction control, have the plugs instead. Used one of them to install the button for the rear-fog light , needed to make my ride road legal.

Oh, and my DIC is also missing :)

·
Registered
7,217 Posts
Jeff, send Hoosier GXP a message, I just picked up a power seat frame from him last week. BTW, the back clips on the boomers can break, so make sure that they are all intact.

Also, I looked for several months for an 06 boomer, and finally found one on Ebay for around $90. Most of the ones I see on Ebay are for 07s & up. I wanted an extra one because I'm looking to have it hydro dipped and didn't want to use the original one.

Posted 11 days ago: Parting out an 07 Pontiac Solstice - auto parts - by owner - vehicle...

Posted 7 days ago: Pontiac Solstice GXP Parts - auto parts - by owner - vehicle...

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the tips!

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks Like I have one on the way from Hoosier GXP Thanks!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts