Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great forum! Enjoy reading the experience and getting ideas. Just purchased my first solstice (2006 2.4L, Green with black top). Love the car, Fun to drive and looking forward to adding my own style. Looking for a group/club to join locally. Live 15 miles North of Salt Lake City. Anybody out there point me in the right direction?

·
Premium Member
507 Posts
I don't know about Utah but there is an active club in Denver. I drive up from New Mexico to join them.

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
I'm also in Utah, south of Salt Lake City in Provo, and am curious about other close Solstice owners. Mine is a 2009 Coupe, 2.4 automatic, Wicked.

·
Registered
419 Posts
I'm also in Utah, south of Salt Lake City in Provo, and am curious about other close Solstice owners. Mine is a 2009 Coupe, 2.4 automatic, Wicked.
Did you know Frank Graf of Sandy, UT? He was with Jerry Seiner, Buick Pontiac GMC. He bought a black GXP coupe sold by the dealership and traded in after about 55K miles. Frank sold me the coupe in 2017. Great car.

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Did you know Frank Graf of Sandy, UT? He was with Jerry Seiner, Buick Pontiac GMC. He bought a black GXP coupe sold by the dealership and traded in after about 55K miles. Frank sold me the coupe in 2017. Great car.
I don't know Frank Graf, but wasn't even aware of Solstice coupes until about this time last year, so it's unlikely our paths would have crossed. The great members on this forum helped my find my coupe on eBay, which I bought last September and had it shipped to Utah from Chicago. I had seen a few Solstices and a couple of Sky's before then, but had never actually seen a coupe until mine arrived. I haven't regretted a minute, and hope to continue enjoying it for many years.

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Haven't found a club here yet. I've seen three other convertibles in the Provo area, not sure if any of them are on this forum. I still haven't seen another coupe anywhere. Are there enough of us to start a group/club?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts