Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love the way the ccw classics look and i dont have the cash to just blow on a set of them. Has anyone found any that look similar that will actually fit on the solstice? thanks!:):thumbs:

·
Registered
715 Posts
TSW snetterton are the closest or Drag wheels make a close version. Both you can get from discount tire.

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Good luck. That's a style that is only just now being tapped by knock-offs in 18s.

Are you lowered? The added offset definitely increases the choices. If not, finding anything in +55 outside of the OZ or SSRs made for the Kappa is pretty difficult.

I'm sure you're aware but XXR is coming out with a Classics replica and if you're willing to run pcd variation bolts they may fit but being +35 so might need a little fender work. XXR 531 Wheels - Brand new rims for 2012

I know you can get some BBS RS reps (not quite the Classic look but race mesh anyway) in 5x112 as well.

·
Registered
256 Posts
I hear you. I'm coming from a Cobalt SS, same lug pattern, and I'm a bit of a wheel aficionado.

They are introducing larger sizes soon.

P.s. hubs are easy to redrilled w/better pattern. I will be doing this so I can run 18x10 Enkei RPF1's

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
That's great. I got looked at with blank eyes when suggesting redrilling the hubs (from the air cooled VW days) and most just suggest redrilling the wheels.

I'd be keen to see some RPF1s on a kappa. Oddly, Enkei was one of the only manufacturers to offer 5x110 but never in the RPF1s. So ridiculous.

·
Registered
7,226 Posts
and I'm a bit of a wheel aficionado.

Ditto, believe premium wheels enhance the perception of the cost of a vehicle. However, seems to be very thin line between where wheels enhance the price of the car and where they begin to look as if they cost more than the car they are on, along with having to worry about them being stolen.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts