Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Back in 2015(?) my Sly '06 got caught in a really bad hail storm (looked like an ex girlfriend took a ball peen hammer to the whole car). It also had 100k miles of wear on it. I had the dealership fix the body and change the color to white. The only thing that didn't get painted was the waterfall. The total bill was about $7k, but I think the color change was $3,600.

Car turned out fantastic - love the white.

·
Premium Member
135 Posts
I was sorry that they discontinued green before the coupe came on the scene as I would have considered it.

There are lots of green - take a look at this page for the Chryco colours back in the days of Laugh-In.

They are supposed to have rejected this list:

“Statutory Grape”
When I was young and (more) foolish, I painted a TR3 in Statutory Grape ((actually Plum Crazy)
I gotta say “Statuatory Grape” is not a name that has aged well...

·
Registered
22 Posts
My whim de jour is to have my coupe painted. It's 12 years old and looks it -- badly faded from sun damage. It runs fine. I am considering not repainting it Wicked (a color, I really like) but rather Envious Green. It will feel kinda sort of almost like getting a new car. Resale value is not an issue, since when I'm in the ground, I'll not give a hoot how much my heirs can sell my car for.

Comments?
I had to look twice ta a buddy car. It look like new because he went to a detealer. That deteailer did thing to the color and finish that maid it look new.

·
Premium Member
2006 Solstice
1 Posts
My whim de jour is to have my coupe painted. It's 12 years old and looks it -- badly faded from sun damage. It runs fine. I am considering not repainting it Wicked (a color, I really like) but rather Envious Green. It will feel kinda sort of almost like getting a new car. Resale value is not an issue, since when I'm in the ground, I'll not give a hoot how much my heirs can sell my car for.

Comments?
What about doing a wrap you can pick a lot of different colors and

Comments?
What about doing a wrap they come in all different colors and finishes. Check out a company called TECKWRAP

21 - 25 of 25 Posts