Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just looking to see is anyone has the Solstice eyelids laying around? I know there is ebay but looking for anyone not using for a possible project.

Thanks

·
Registered
174 Posts
I bought the ones off of ebay....not overly happy with workmanship on them. can see the light coming around the edges of the hood. But from a distance they look good

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
I bought the ones off of ebay....not overly happy with workmanship on them. can see the light coming around the edges of the hood. But from a distance they look good
Didn't have that issue with mine (maybe different vendor). Why not just tape off the edges of the headlights inside the hood? Block all escaping light.

·
Premium Member
790 Posts
No issues with mine. Fit well, no escaping light around the edges. My only problem is that after the paint cured, the texture of the fiberglass is a bit visible.

·
Registered
174 Posts
@TomatoSoup I would need to find yellow tape that blends in. When I say gaps I mean plain as day gaps, not just gaps the light can get through.

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
@TomatoSoup I would need to find yellow tape that blends in. When I say gaps I mean plain as day gaps, not just gaps the light can get through.
Oh. Wow. Then must be a different vendor to mine. Mine wrap around down over and around the edges...

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looks good TS. I was thinking of letting the light come though like the new Mazda RX Vision concept. Just an idea but just wanted to find someone who did not want theirs anymore.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts