Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm OCD when it comes to matching things. I have the WindRestrictor back glass and door sills. I want to match my license plate lighting to the same white as the back glass. Also, I want to add interior footwell lighting and want to match the LED of all of these others as well. And while I'm at it I might as well add the map lights.

Any help on the license plate LED and map lights is appreciated. Just curious if I can get at least close to the white color.....or my OCD will kick into high gear and I'll spend $100 on plate lights till I find one that is very close!

One other side note, I see many manufacturers talking about DRL. Why are they different numbers (3757) then our headlights(H13)? Aren't they the same?

·
Registered
167 Posts

·
Registered
7,173 Posts
One other side note, I see many manufacturers talking about DRL. Why are they different numbers (3757) then our headlights(H13)? Aren't they the same?
Different cars use different bulbs. Our cars use 3757 bulbs for turns/brakes:

Our headlamp bulbs, are H13, completely different. The DRL circuit uses the headlamp bulbs, but at a lower voltage and so dimmer than at night:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts