Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, so I used to have a GM Parts website for Pontiac solstice parts that showed all their parts in detail and in diagrams but after getting a new computer, I lost my bookmark. GM Parts Direct doesn't seem to show the diagrams or pictures of the actual parts. Can someone tell me which web sites still show diagrams and exploded views of the parts and pictures of them before you buy them? I like to see the parts before making my purchase so i know I'm getting the correct stuff.

·
AKA SolWhat?
10,480 Posts
Okay, so I used to have a GM Parts website for Pontiac solstice parts that showed all their parts in detail and in diagrams but after getting a new computer, I lost my bookmark. GM Parts Direct doesn't seem to show the diagrams or pictures of the actual parts. Can someone tell me which web sites still show diagrams and exploded views of the parts and pictures of them before you buy them? I like to see the parts before making my purchase so i know I'm getting the correct stuff.
Here's the place I use for the diagrams, and related part numbers. Chevrolet Parts, Cadillac Parts, GMC Parts and Buick Parts powered by Nalley Buick GMC | Nalley Buick GMC Brunswick

1 - 5 of 5 Posts