Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you are looking to order from the regular allocation, ask your dealer again. There are chances they might have a few more added to the first four month allocation quota.

A friend of mine called the local dealer to order one from the first allocation (he just took a chance, even though he knew they had none availabe), and he was told that they were given two more in the first allocation. He placed the deposit right away and got the VOM#. He did this last Saturday(5/16).

Maybe some other local dealers might also have an increase in their first allocations. It might be because this dealer supposedly is the largest in NJ (he claims). Also his initial allocation was 12-13, which affirms that he might be the largest in the area.

GUYS... TAKE A CHANCE. ITS JUST A PHONE CALL AFTER ALL !

·
Registered
91 Posts
Vom#

Is it pretty standard that the dealer should give you the VOM# if you've placed a confirmed order? I have an email from my dealer confirming my order, but he didn't provide a VOM#. Should I ask him to provide it?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
newfan said:
Is it pretty standard that the dealer should give you the VOM# if you've placed a confirmed order? I have an email from my dealer confirming my order, but he didn't provide a VOM#. Should I ask him to provide it?

We both got our VOM#s. I called the Pontiac customer service and asked them to look up the VOM#. They saw it on the system with my info. Atleast some kind of confirmation is welcomed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts