Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,319 Posts
I have one but far away from Cincin. Only posting in case you're through the Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill area in the next few weeks.

·
Registered
107 Posts
stock exhaust

Like the title says, I am looking to buy a stock 2.4 NA exhaust. Ideally it would be in one piece and near Cincinnatti Ohio.
Hello-
I have the rear axle back stock exhaust that I just took off my 2006 NA. this is in almost new condition as my car has only 3600 miles on it with no winters. I cut it off @15 inches back from the muffler, so I could install a Solo axle back system.. It would easily join with a flex or pipe union. I don't know if this is of interest to you. Looking for @ $100.00 plus shipping. It's almost new. You can e mail me at [email protected] if this helps
Thanks,
John

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the replies so far! However ...

(1) unfortunately I will not be in the area
(2) ideally it would be one piece.

Reason being for one piece is that I am looking for a complete seperate system. I have a solo system now, but I am looking at selling my NA solstice and getting a GXP to build. I currently have the DDM stage II SC on my NA, but I am looking for a little more oomph now and have decided to get a gxp and put on the DDM happy meal package :)

So, the replacement NA exhaust would go in place of the solo I have now, and I would sell the solo + other DDM goodies on it. Pretty much take the car back to stock to sell.

I am gathering parts now to make the swap this summer. I don't care for working in the cold...lol

·
Registered
5,067 Posts
I have one in my garage and I'm in Cleveland. It's yours if you want it.

·
Vendor
1,394 Posts
We have a bunch of stock 2.4L exhausts right now, if you want one, just figure out how to ship it and its yours. They are kinda big and cumbersome and not easy to ship in one piece, FYI.

If interested, the best thing would be to give us a call - 864-438-4949 and we can figure out something.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
iHawk95 ... I looked into the shipping from DDM work, but it turns out it is a pain to do. So, in regards to the stock NA exhaust. Do you have a number I could call you at to make arrangements to pick it up? I work in Toledo, so you are not far!

Thanks again! Andrew
513-767-6900
[email protected]

·
Registered
82 Posts
I have one in my garage and I'm in Cleveland. It's yours if you want it.
I know you were thinking about getting a supercharger .Maybe you could have gotten a couple of bucks off the supercharger and had him bring it along when he picks up exhaust.

·
Registered
5,067 Posts
I know you were thinking about getting a supercharger .Maybe you could have gotten a couple of bucks off the supercharger and had him bring it along when he picks up exhaust.
I was, but I'm leaning towards turbo now. I have a bunch of big bills to pay now due to some medical issues so that's pretty much going to eat up my car money. We'll see what happens though.

·
Registered
5,067 Posts
iHawk95 ... I looked into the shipping from DDM work, but it turns out it is a pain to do. So, in regards to the stock NA exhaust. Do you have a number I could call you at to make arrangements to pick it up? I work in Toledo, so you are not far!

Thanks again! Andrew
513-767-6900
[email protected]
I sent you an email if you still need my exhaust. Sorry I'm not on the forums often at all anymore!

You'll recognize the email address! Ha ha!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts