Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few things I'm on the hunt for:

1) Center Console (piece that goes over parking brake)
2) Front Fascia/bumper/nose for GXP (preferably Envious/Green)
3) AC/Air vent cover (not sure if that's the right name but the black round vent cover that you can open or close to cut off airflow)

Not looking to break the bank on this stuff but if somebody has something let me know and maybe we can work out a price. I'm in the Chicago area.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Let me know what you want for it. I'd prefer it in black but I'll probably end up getting it covered by the company that has slipped my mind that covers them.

·
Super Moderator
16,392 Posts
Let me know what you want for it. I'd prefer it in black but I'll probably end up getting it covered by the company that has slipped my mind that covers them.
JPM Coachworks. Joe

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's right!! I probably could have not been lazy and looked for the name.

·
Premium Member
638 Posts
Parts

A few things I'm on the hunt for:

1) Center Console (piece that goes over parking brake)
2) Front Fascia/bumper/nose for GXP (preferably Envious/Green)
3) AC/Air vent cover (not sure if that's the right name but the black round vent cover that you can open or close to cut off airflow)

Not looking to break the bank on this stuff but if somebody has something let me know and maybe we can work out a price. I'm in the Chicago area.
You may want to check with some of the Vendors on this and other forums . They do Mods and repairs and might just have something laying around Cheap waiting to get rid of . 1 -Norms F/G does Mods , DDM does them

Thats my thoughts

1 - 7 of 7 Posts