Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to install an M62 SC from the SS Cobalt, I know it has been done before a few times I have read the threads from rhit_rs, I was looking to DM them but, it appears that they are no longer active on the Forum. If anyone still his his build photos and any advice please let me know.
On rhit_rs's thread Jeremynvll posted some completed photos of his build but none of the process, so I know it fits lol.

·
Registered
3,965 Posts
Go to DDMWorks.com Dave will have everything you need for a SC.

Reactions: Sting Ya

·
Super Moderator
7,151 Posts
DDM no longer lists the M62 as a supercharger option. The problem they had, as i recall, was sourcing the adapter housing.

Also, this topic has been discussed - a lot. Search "Cobalt supercharger" and you will find everything you want to know, and quite a bit that you don't.

·
Registered
586 Posts
ebay had quite a few setups listed last time I looked for them. and even just the intake or super . I have wondered if there were any other M62 supers that did not have the long housing, witch is the main issue using it on our cars unless your a wiz at tiging like steelmesh is. he also added a turbo to it after the super just wasent enough. Ive looked at the supers with a clutch on them so they dont eay up power when you dont need to make power, thats about the only way I would do it on one of these cars. of corarse a variable speed drive wood be nice too....but I think turbo would probably be best...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts