Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Pontiac emblem on the front (above grill on hood) is loose on my Sol. It moves side to side when it is touched. Is this normal or do I need to have it tightened?

·
5,641 Posts
Soldstice 41505 said:
The Pontiac emblem on the front (above grill on hood) is loose on my Sol. It moves side to side when it is touched. Is this normal or do I need to have it tightened?
Service manual appears to indicate that the emblem is held on with adhesive backing. If it is and yours is moving, may require a new emblem. Later will check the parts book to see if different.

Can you see the back side of the bumper fasica (with the hood open) and see if it is held on another way?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Another thing to watch is the arrowhead behind the front wheels - mine is coming off from the bottom on the driver's side.

·
5,641 Posts
xfire305 said:
Another thing to watch is the arrowhead behind the front wheels - mine is coming off from the bottom on the driver's side.
They also appear to be adhesive backed.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
They are all adhesivly(not sure if that is a word HAHA) attached. Nor rivots. So it should only take the dealer a few minutes to replace. You may wanna call first to have them order the part. I doubt they will have it in stock

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
dealernut said:
They are all adhesivly(not sure if that is a word HAHA) attached. Nor rivots. So it should only take the dealer a few minutes to replace. You may wanna call first to have them order the part. I doubt they will have it in stock
Thanks DN and SD I will definitly call ahead and let them fix.

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Yep, everything is adhesive backed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts