Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My DW (dear wife) just called the HQ # and spoke with a nice lady.
The DW told her that we'd been in "bayed" status for over a week and asked her if she could give us anymore info. Also asked her about Lordstown Ohio, and whether it would be sent there first via train or truck. (DW said the lady was surprised at all the info she knew)!

She said that Lordstown was a staging area where all the cars were shipped via truck -- then distributed from there via train or truck.

DW was told that ours had been "released" and was just waiting on a carrier to take it to Lordstown and then it would then be trucked to our dealership.
She said it could be up to 5 more days.

Now I'm getting excited! :willy:

·
Registered
905 Posts
I was told yesterday that Annapolis, Maryland was also a staging area for the Northeast for those that it concerns.

·
Registered
177 Posts
mcbman said:
The DW told her that we'd been in "bayed" status for over a week and asked her if she could give us anymore info. Also asked her about Lordstown Ohio, and whether it would be sent there first via train or truck. (DW said the lady was surprised at all the info she knew)!

She said that Lordstown was a staging area where all the cars were shipped via truck -- then distributed from there via train or truck.

DW was told that ours had been "released" and was just waiting on a carrier to take it to Lordstown and then it would then be trucked to our dealership.

nearly the same story, thats where #180 is heading... then all the way out here! could be awhile :(

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
mcbman said:

They don't call Ohio the "Heart Of It all" for nothing!

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Bonzo said:
They don't call Ohio the "Heart Of It all" for nothing!

Funny, all my life it has been refered to a vast wasteland, littered with gestapo-esq highway patrollmen, who's goal in life is to ruin your attempt to get to a more interesting part of the country!

:glol:

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
War of the States!

MAKsys said:
Funny, all my life it has been refered to a vast wasteland, littered with gestapo-esq highway patrollmen, who's goal in life is to ruin your attempt to get to a more interesting part of the country!

:glol:
Sounds like a Wolverine vs. Buckeye moment! :lurk:

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
Adrenaline said:
I was told yesterday that Annapolis, Maryland was also a staging area for the Northeast for those that it concerns.
I work about 3 blocks from that staging area and make a point to go by every day on my way to lunch this week. There are probaly 8000 Pontiacs on the lot, but if any Sols are there they are hidding them well. Maybe I need to bribe the guard to letting me inside the fense ;)

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
ntouched said:
Sounds like a Wolverine vs. Buckeye moment! :lurk:
Us Wolverines know how to work the Ohio Guistopo!!!! Their EASY!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
535 Posts
Bonzo said:
Us Wolverines know how to work the Ohio Guistopo!!!! Their EASY!!!!!!!!!
Yea...so easy that the M's got bent over and reamed the past two years! :lol:

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
As of yesterday (Sept 9) my dealer was told that my No 23 was sitting in Lordstown awaiting shipment. Thinks about five more days.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Critterman said:
I work about 3 blocks from that staging area and make a point to go by every day on my way to lunch this week. There are probaly 8000 Pontiacs on the lot, but if any Sols are there they are hidding them well. Maybe I need to bribe the guard to letting me inside the fense ;)
hehe, maybe we should go do some 2am recon of the area :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts