Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its here!!!! Its here!!!! Its finally here!!!! Dropped during the night. Checked it out briefly this AM and everything looks pretty good so far, other than being drity. Dealer has to go over quality check items including something that GM called him on. Pick up this PM!

SCRATCH ANOTHER FOUNDING MEMBER FROM THE LOST SOL CLUB! :party: :party: :party: :party:

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
congrats! :party: :cheers:

·
Registered
120 Posts
Congratulations! :party:

This is going to be one long day for you.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
GREAT news for a long-time (suffering?) Forum member!! And such a low VIN number to boot! Congratulations!!! :cheers:

·
Premium Member
9,964 Posts
Weeeee Ya!!!
:party: :cheers: :party: :cheers: :party:

Now if Jerry gets his, the early ones will have been accounted for in WI, and the wait begins for the rest of us!!!

Enjoy!!!!

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Its about time!

Congratulations Pas, I hope they didn't hold it up because of that rant thread you started some time ago :lol:

·
Premium Member
10,472 Posts
Congratulations, I am sure the wait was worth it. :party:

·
Registered
233 Posts
Congratulations!!!!!!!! :party: :cheers: :party: It is about time that your lost sol found its way home...... :yesnod:

·
Registered
676 Posts
Congratulations. Another one finds its way home. Now if all us Wisconsin folks can shift gears to locate our #672, then we can get on with the first allocations. I know you have been waiting ALOT longer than us---let us know what the big holdup was and why it took you soooooooooo long. Looks like the weather may co-operate for the weekend. Park the Harley---there's a new kid in town!

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Jerry Valley said:
Congratulations. Another one finds its way home. Now if all us Wisconsin folks can shift gears to locate our #672, then we can get on with the first allocations. I know you have been waiting ALOT longer than us---let us know what the big holdup was and why it took you soooooooooo long. Looks like the weather may co-operate for the weekend. Park the Harley---there's a new kid in town!

Unfortunately I don't know if there we other Sols on the truck since it came through in the deep of the night. Suspect it was heading north along US 41 to the UP. Maybe Mr. Eds car?

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Congrats Pas22, glas to hear. Go out and enjoy it :)

·
Premium Member
568 Posts
PAS22 said:
Its here!!!! Its here!!!! Its finally here!!!! Dropped during the night. Checked it out briefly this AM and everything looks pretty good so far, other than being drity. Dealer has to go over quality check items including something that GM called him on. Pick up this PM!

SCRATCH ANOTHER FOUNDING MEMBER FROM THE LOST SOL CLUB! :party: :party:

Congratulations man!! you've been waiting one darned long time!!!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Well, I truly am happy for you as I know you have been waiting as long as me. Also, I figure this has to be a good sign for me...maybe mine will be along shortly!

CONGRATS! :party:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts