Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my 2008 Base model that has only 6,961 miles on it. Power, air, automatic, silver, All Original. $15,500, Firm. Always garaged, adult driven.

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Good luck with the sale. keep us posted.

·
Registered
419 Posts
If you are hoping for interest on the forum, photos and details about the car would get some attention. And, if you have the car listed elsewhere, posting that link about the car and accompanying photos would be advantageous.

·
AKA SolWhat?
10,219 Posts
It would also help to post it for sale in the classifieds and for sale sections of the forum.

The forum this message is in, Getting Your Solstice, is pretty well a forgotten area on Solsticeforum.

Good luck with the sale.

:thumbs:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
2008 Pontiac Solstice Base model. Low, 6,9xx, Actual Miles!, verifiable, and always garaged. Silver, black interior, automatic and A/C.
Car is excellent and is completely stock, collector possibly? When was the last time you saw one that was like stock off the dealer lot and had miles this low? Why? Because I have another 2008 that I drive regularly. Willing to lower my asking price to move, $13,900. PM me for photos and details if you are seriously interested.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts