Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone.

My puter caught a virus and had to be wiped so I thought I'd take it as an opportunity to create a new forum name.

When I originally thought of LowLife it was based on my fondness of lowered & chopped top cars. It was only I became a forum regular that I realized the name could or may be taken negatively, and hoped that as folks read my posts they realized that while I may be crazy (or someone who's likes to laugh and kid around) that my posts would reveal that I do not want to hurt or disrespect anyone feelings.

So ChopTop it is, and yes I still like lowered and chopped cars.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Hello everyone.

My puter caught a virus and had to be wiped so I thought I'd take it as an opportunity to create a new forum name.

When I originally thought of LowLife it was based on my fondness of lowered & chopped top cars. It was only I became a forum regular that I realized the name could or may be taken negatively, and hoped that as folks read my posts they realized that while I may be crazy (or someone who's likes to laugh and kid around) that my posts would reveal that I do not want to hurt or disrespect anyone feelings.

So ChopTop it is, and yes I still lowered and chopped cars.
Didn't you have a pic of your car over on the left? Need to reload that.

·
Super Moderator
7,558 Posts
It looks like you have a new account. Is there any reason that you didn't just ask to have your name changed?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts