Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2009 Pontiac Solstice GXP Coupe 001136
460 Posts
1. Best-looking Sky I've seen.
2. It has a windshield, though really it's more of a bug deflector.
3. Buy racing goggles and you're good to go.
4. Pray it doesn't rain.

·
Premium Member
18,091 Posts
Ahhh no. I like my creature comforts. This is a pretty radical mod so one can only imagine what else has been done to the car. Pretty to look at but not to touch

·
Registered
2008 Pontiac Solstice GXP
5,685 Posts
I am trying to grapple with the disaster they made where the A pillars used to be. It looks horrendous. Someone spent all that money doing the LS conversion and the money for everything else and then they skimp when it comes to the place that is going to be seen the most... That is the kind of thing that I look at and say to myself.."I wonder how the things I can't see are done.." I would never ever ever buy that car because of that one thing. Look at the amount of dirt under the hood. The car is not being maintained.

·
Registered
379 Posts
I was under the impression that you needed windshield wipers in order to license a car. Could that make it pas an inspection?

Also, look at the great presentation of the pics, the room the car is in, it looks rather upscale. The engine picture though looks dusty and dirty with areas that could be easily wiped down unattended to. Look at the cowl, the wheel liners. That's a warning sign for me.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts