Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all I'm testing the waters here. This a 2007 car with 7000 miles. I did the swap myself and had the harness made up. I was the guy who figured out that the six spd would fit in the car and shared it with Wade. No frame or body mods this thing is the perfect sleeper. Time to sell so I'm looking to see what the community thinks on price. I should add my dash is working as factory but still no cruise.

Thank you for the imput on value

Pictures

http://i1051.photobucket.com/albums/s433/Chicox02/blackberry014_zps26ce889f.jpg

http://i1051.photobucket.com/albums/s433/Chicox02/IMG00087-20110526-1044_zps46f1671c.jpg

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Not going to comment on price 'cause I'd suggest a low one and then buy it but I thought Wade had the cruise working in the 2007s?

·
Registered
120 Posts
A few questions for you.
Was the LS2 a crate engine or used?
What tranny was installed and was it new?
Any mods to stiffin it up?
What color is the car?
Where are you located?
I'm planning on doing the LS3 swap in april.
Who knows... maybe this could be my car if the price is right?

·
Registered
398 Posts
A supercharged V8 coupe just went for 38K. Yours 25-30, maybe more.

·
Super Moderator
16,400 Posts
I ran Kelly Blue Book for my area. It says for a 2007 with AC, auto, power accessories, leather seats $13,800

Add $10 to $15k for the V8 puts it at $24 to $29 k

Since the coup with a lot more options went for a bit more than the high end of that range, you are looking at mid to high 20s.

But, like a lot of things, if you find the right buyer it could go higher

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The car is stored in Manitoba Canada but I will bring it into the USA for the serious buyer. I was thinking 26-28 k range myself. So Thanks for the input everyone.

Special thanks to DaveOC for putting the pictures up. Way Cool!

·
Registered
1 Posts
ONYX
I've been on this site for just a few days and I don't know how to correspond with you but I'll try my best. I have a 2007 Base Solstice automatic and I want to do a LS2 swap with an upgraded automatic transmission. I'd be starting from ground 0 and need ALL parts. I am hoping that you can point me in the right direction to get started and not have to re-invent the wheel. I would appreciate any help. Thanks

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hot rod

To do this I spent many hours of research and in the end I was buying parts just to test fit them. Most of the info is here on the site. Motor mounts ,intake, wiring, and motors that will fit the only part that might be difficult is the radiator which I had made up.

This is a lot of time and takes manufacturing skills too. So enjoy the project I personally enjoyed the build and the car emensly.

Good Luck with it
Onyx

·
Registered
848 Posts
Did you decide to put it up for sale? How does your interior look like shifter-wise with the 6 spd? Also as asked earlier what did you go with power wise on this motor? sweet sleeper.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts