Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you, I use it to full on both our other cars.....I hope this seat has lots of support........

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Get a McKenzie

mikefred1952 said:
Will have to install one of my own.
I use one of the Original McKenzie Lumbar Rolls. I was able to get them for about $7 at the gift shop of Verdugo Hills Hospital here in the Glendale, CA area. I have one at my desk, on my seat in the car, and at home. They help a great deal.

Their web site is: http://www.optp.com/shop.cfm?groupid=McKenzie Products & Publications&catid=Original McKenzie Lumbar Supports

They've got many styles to choose from, but the "original" I think is the 701, and the density is just about right. It's a little stiff for the first few weeks, but softens a lot after that.

Hope this helps. :cool:

Oh, by the way, no one will know you're using one when you're actually seated. ;)

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Or just bring a foam pillow! :lol:

·
Registered
121 Posts
Great idea. Me likey!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Air Bladers

You can have a car upholsterer install one for less than $250 per seat. Heated seats are not that much more once they have the seat torn apart.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Crimson Avenger said:
That's exactly what the McKinzie is... ;) However, it has the advantage of being exactly the right size, and having a strap (which my wife doesn't use, but I do) to hold it in place as you enter and exit the vehicle... :cool:

Ah, I see, a formed-to-the-shape-of-your-butt foam pillow! :lol:

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
MO-KAN SHO said:
you should try using a hemerrhoid pillow... I won't drive without one... :lol:
Filing that under, "More information than I wanted to know" :lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts