Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
JDP Motorsports is offering specials to Solstice forum members on all of our MagnaFlow cat-back systems! Please call, email or PM us for special Solstice forum members coupon codes. The prices are TOO LOW FOR ME TO POST! and you have a couple of options to get pricing. We're including FREE shipping to the lower 48 on all of these systems as well.

L4 2.0L Turbocharged Part No: 16645
5 x 8 x 18in. Muffler; 3.0/2.5in. Tubing; 4.0in. Polished Stainless Tip; DUAL SPLIT REAR EXIT

Material: 100% Stainless Steel
Tubing O.D. Size: 3in./2.5in.
System Type: Cat-Back
TIP O.D. Size: 4in.
TIP Quantity: 2
Single/Dual: Dual
Exit Position: Rear Exit

Features and Benefits: Lifetime Warranty, Dyno Tested And Proven To Make Power, Performance Gains In Horsepower And Torque, Great Sound -Has A Smooth; Deep Tone, Easy To Install, Mandrel-Bent. All Welded. Built To Last.

Sound clip #1 "Launch"
Sound clip #2 "Drive by"

Regular price: $581.38
Solstice forum member price: TOO LOW TO POST! Call, PM or Email!

L4 2.4L Part No: 16646
5 x 8 x 18in. Muffler; 3.0/2.5in. Tubing; 4.0in. Polished Stainless Tip; SINGLE REAR EXIT

Material: 100% Stainless Steel
Tubing O.D. Size: 2.5in.
System Type: Cat-Back
TIP O.D. Size: 4in.
TIP Quantity: 1
Single/Dual: Single
Exit Position: Rear Exit

Features and Benefits: Lifetime Warranty, Dyno Tested And Proven To Make Power, Performance Gains In Horsepower And Torque, Great Sound -Has A Smooth; Deep Tone, Easy To Install, Mandrel-Bent. All Welded. Built To Last.

Sound clip #1 "launch"
Sound clip #2 "Drive by"
Sound clip #3 "In car"

Regular price: $541.27
Solstice forum member price: TOO LOW TO POST! Call, PM or Email!

JDP Motorsports will not be undersold on Magnaflow systems! If you happen to find a better price, let us know! We will match or beat it!

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Is this available for the Sky Red Line as well?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes we have Magnaflow products available for all makes and models.

We offer great discounts on those systems as well!

Kind regards,
Tyler Oborn

·
Premium Member
1,754 Posts
How bad, if at all, is droning inside the car at highway speeds?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How bad, if at all, is droning inside the car at highway speeds?
Magnaflow mufflers usually are very good about not creating a mindless droan on the freeway. They do a good job at keeping the sound projecting out the back of the car rather than reflecting forward into the cab.

If any members have this system your input would be appreciated! :)

PM sent to you.
Replied! I will have that price for you tomorrow! :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
love mine

i love mine.....:grouphug:...... drone is not bad

·
Registered
12 Posts
I've had mine on about 600 miles. There's a little drone at highway speed, but very easy to ignore.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
All PM's and emails answered! We now have these listed on our website www.jdpmotorsports.com along with many other Solstice parts! We are still loading product everyday so check back often!

Feel free to call PM or email me any time with questions, or for special pricing and discount codes! :thumbs: We appreciate your interest in our products! Have a great week everybody!

Kind regards,
Tyler Oborn

·
Registered
313 Posts
Posted this in the "other" Kappa forum, thought you guys here would like to hear some feedback on this vendor too...

Ordered a system for my son's car, got it last week and surprised him with it on Friday!

Anyone that's looking for an exhaust, I think the Magnaflow 3" is one of the best sounding exhausts on these cars. Not super loud at idle and low loads/rpms but sounds like a friggin' Ferrari when you get on it. There really isn't any "drone" on the freeway, I think sometimes people mistake normal exhaust noise for drone. When an exhaust drones, you'll know it, it's quite obvious. The Magnaflow does not drone on the freeway, at least not on the roadsters.

Tyler and Jordan were awesome to deal with and let me tell you, the price is insanely low! I bought the exact same system for my Sky about a year ago and paid, let's just say, a sh!tload more! Ordering a system for my son's car was a no-brainer when I got the price quote.

Thanks Tyler and Jordan!

Oh and the price on the Pedders Coilovers is killer too! Still on the fence on that one between coilovers and new stock Bilsteins and Pedders springs. (Tyler's suggestion, which was a good one I'd also been considering.) Hmmmm.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Posted this in the "other" Kappa forum, thought you guys here would like to hear some feedback on this vendor too...

Ordered a system for my son's car, got it last week and surprised him with it on Friday!

Anyone that's looking for an exhaust, I think the Magnaflow 3" is one of the best sounding exhausts on these cars. Not super loud at idle and low loads/rpms but sounds like a friggin' Ferrari when you get on it. There really isn't any "drone" on the freeway, I think sometimes people mistake normal exhaust noise for drone. When an exhaust drones, you'll know it, it's quite obvious. The Magnaflow does not drone on the freeway, at least not on the roadsters.

Tyler and Jordan were awesome to deal with and let me tell you, the price is insanely low! I bought the exact same system for my Sky about a year ago and paid, let's just say, a sh!tload more! Ordering a system for my son's car was a no-brainer when I got the price quote.

Thanks Tyler and Jordan!

Oh and the price on the Pedders Coilovers is killer too! Still on the fence on that one between coilovers and new stock Bilsteins and Pedders springs. (Tyler's suggestion, which was a good one I'd also been considering.) Hmmmm.
Great to hear! We are happy to hear your awesome feedback! I'll bet your son was pleasantly surprised! :thumbs: We appreciate your business and support!

Still plenty in stock! Its getting warmer out there! Are you ready? :cool:

Kind regards,

Tyler

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
We still have a few of these systems in stock and ready to ship! Just in time for spring! Feel free to call, PM or email us with any questions, or for special pricing and discount codes! :thumbs:

Kind regards,

Tyler

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey everyone!

We have plenty of these systems in stock and ready to ship out! We will match or beat any price you can find out there on our Magnaflow products. :cool:

Feel free to PM, call or email us with any questions, or for our low pricing for our forum members! Thanks everybody and have a good one! :)

Kind regards,

JDP Motorsports

1 - 20 of 36 Posts